Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you become two memes in a matter of weeks, your career as a talking head is over (not squigged footy scran as its a massive account)

54705729-88B4-46E4-9675-36F1ADB1C767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 92
What's Big Dave doing when his poor disabled wife is grappling with kilos of potatoes? Could he not give her a hand so the family don't need to eat tit roasts or take everyone out for a slap up lunch with his landlording riches.
Oh come, come now jenny numbers, you know Big D needs to keep his hands free at all times on a Sunday in case a salute of Defender of the Faith Queen/King is required with little to no notice provided.

Further, you are aware that he is ELEVEN POUNDS A MONTH WORSE OFF thanks to the landlord haterz on Southend Council. You know full well he can’t now afford a carvery dinner. Salt in the wound, jenny. Cruel, almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
The woman who was hounded off Twitter last month for laughing at the rinsed hoops has posted a thread on Mumsnet called ‘Roast potatoes anyone?’ with 😂 as the first message.

People are either taking the piss or are bemused. Until this poor squig posted last night

View attachment 1611043

Doesn’t appear to be a sock, just a bit dim
The squig got a couple of decent responses to their paranoid nonsense.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 13.46.03.png

Screenshot 2022-09-28 13.45.23.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
But you had Philly's Italian market to go to for desserts. And Entenmann's Almond Raspberry Squares. And And soft pretzels dipped in butter and rolled in sugar. Funnel cakes. And whoopie pies. And ....
...and no one has ever heard of JM...

Reactions: 15
She’s posting stories now too!
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

Screenshot_20220928_140451_com.android.chrome.jpg

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
She posted this pic on Insta on her birthday with the caption '34 years ago today' or something similar..

I have to say, that's the biggest most well developed 3 month prem baby I've ever seen.

Did she mean she was 3 weeks early? Baffled.

View attachment 1610935
Strange. Her skin looks like it fits her, there.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Cute baby, mind. What a shame she's (Jack Monroe grifter) no longer a baby. Oh, wait...(again!!!!!!)

Mr. Potato enjoying his new fridge-freezer-made bubble bath:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh come, come now jenny numbers, you know Big D needs to keep his hands free at all times on a Sunday in case a salute of Defender of the Faith Queen/King is required with little to no notice provided.

Further, you are aware that he is ELEVEN POUNDS A MONTH WORSE OFF thanks to the landlord haterz on Southend Council. You know full well he can’t now afford a carvery dinner. Salt in the wound, jenny. Cruel, almost.
Don’t forget he’s on the phone at 5pm every day to talk to A Vulnerable in his slums flats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I came here to post this. Perfect. I wonder how long this will roll on for...
She's become a meme now. I actually think being a complete joke will damage her more in the long term than being a grifter. With the grift she can always play the replase card and vow to atone but saying that when you're a total laughing stock to boot just doesn't carry the same weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
At least three (Idk enough about MM to say/give a tit) of these people are massive tories. Deluded idiots, the lot of these people.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 141441.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Don’t forget he’s on the phone at 5pm every day to talk to A Vulnerable in his slums flats
I wonder if he puts on all his medals and wears his OBE brooch to do that too? :unsure:

Hopefully Jack can pop in and clarify for us when she catches up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And another. People who have no idea who she is are taking the piss. Brought down by spuds

E2D478FF-7FD0-4FC7-989F-091418A6386D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The soup will be grey because she's used ageing flat mushrooms with gills full of spores.I made that mistake with an omelette once, didn't show it around though! Not unsafe, just unsightly.
And MLs excuse was "clonazepam made me bonkers for a bit"
“Gills full of spores” 🤮🤮🤮
Well that’s me never eating mushrooms again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

View attachment 1611101

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.
Omg well found. This isn’t m*msnet level competitive frugality but she shares so many images of like… extremely excessive consumerism it’s really gross, especially when we know that she’s either taking in CSR budget cash or actual donations to her “cause” and choosing to spend it on… this tat? Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe 😁
People still have Dettol baths! But you're supposed to have like a capful, not a cupful. Bet you were squeaky clean though 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.