Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took that screenshot on 19th December 2020. It's from Instagram but Jack has since deleted the post (I assume) along with hundreds of other posts.

My original tattle post here:

Edit:

Just found an earlier tattle post of the same Instagram photo. 28th June 2020.

Lady Marm, I don't know what we'd do without you. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why? Like why would you spray it gold? And why would it piss the canal off?

I'm so confused. 😆
Jack is always convinced so many things she does enrage here 😂
Usually we find them perplexing or laughable. Or both. But enraging? Only the scamming and fibbing which she never acknowledges.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Usually we find them perplexing or laughable. Or both. But enraging? Only the scamming and fibbing which she never acknowledges.
It's very unfair we laughed like Big Dave at that trifle. I concede we laughed for different reasons to Big Dave but we did enjoy mocking it. It's impossible to be angry when you're laughing- Jack, take note.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Big Dave MBE adds a tin fruit cocktail (but only when Jack has a collab with Del Monte) and what looks like a rasher of bacon, then Jack sprays the top of the trifle gold to make Big Dave MBE laugh.

This sounds made up, I know. IT ISN'T.
Don’t forget the light fitting 🤢
CFBDF366-9991-4524-A772-56BC0565EFFA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Maybe it was a decade ago. Before The Pov. 😂

I have no words. This looks like an abomination.
~Youse~ (gah!) are obviously all youngsters! :rolleyes: 😁 Birds trifle was our Sunday "treat" (not to me as I hate trifle 🤮 ) when I was a kid. Occasionally we'd get an Arctic Roll (now yer talking🥰) but generally it was that there trifle, complete with tinned peaches, pears or fruit cocktail, whichever was cheapest that week. With the hundreds and thousands that bled colour into the (disgusting) cream on the top. Yuk. I still can't eat jelly to this day. I LIVED for winter when at least we got the odd spotted dick or steamed pudding. (Can confirm my mother never sprayed it gold mind you!)

I'm surprised Jack Monroe grifter doesn't make clootie dumpling, with her "vague" Scottish ancestry. Now that's a pud! (Microwave gluten-free version is my treat when I'm feeling nostalgic!)

@People-huv-tae-know gee thanks, you just MADE me snort tea! Do you want me to stop BREATHING? :rolleyes:😁 #sharkmonroe #sharktoothedgrifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My mum made THE best trifle. Sadly she died before her time and I have no idea what her recipe was. I want to say it had swiss rolls, custard, jelly, raspberries and cream. Definitely no tinned fruit and no hundreds and thousands.
Hundreds and thousands? What are those?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thought Burger Boy was infuriating to us.

No love, it was a traumatic, hilarious experience for us, a real bonding experience for those that caught it live. Go well, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Catching up (shan't say grunking) and I have no idea what brene brown means but it sounds middle class
Brene Brown is a motivational/inspirational/Pinterest-pretty-quote sort of speaker. I've never watched any of her stuff as she's never come across as being my style, but used to see her quoted a lot by some of my female Christian friends when I still had Facebook. Think rose gold italics

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It’s been at least 15 years since I used Flickr but it’s her own rampant ego that’s put the title and url on those photos, not an inbuilt feature, yes?

my 14 yo has just stomped upstairs and done some door slamming to do her art homework whilst shouting that YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND ME! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE! I still reckon what she produces will be more mature and less wanky than these photos. Jack gives off such mid teen girl energy.
I think we have the same daughter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.