Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read the whole thread, but JM reading cookbooks for cancer patients because she bit the inside of her lip has really annoyed me. She's got no bleeping idea what chemo induced mouth ulcers are like. She's an offensive, attention-seeking dipshit.

Is there any group of people whose struggles she hasn't appropriated for sympathy and attention? Poor people, black people, trans people, and now cancer patients. What next?

I have been a general lurker and am currently around 30 pages behind, but also feel particularly cross about the cancer references. The funny thing is that I started following these threads as a distraction from my mother's incurable cancer (soz about the pity parade, it really isn't meant to be, no sympathy thanks, "it is what it is", etc), but this mouthy ouchy chemo recipe thing, bleeping HELL WTAF quite frankly.
I'm sorry about your mum. X

• Heart
Reactions: 39
FFS! I just had a marathon Grunka and I’d only been away a few hours. Soooooo grateful there were no more underwear shots 😰.

@Harrybosch we’ve got a resident expert for Bosch and Briscoe’s Kitchwn Disco - @Quincy M.E (retired) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 (LOVE Quincy, he doesn’t give any fucks either).

I come on here every day, probs addicted. I don’t read the DM anymore, which I was reading even though it made me feel crappy. And I don’t go on Facebook as much. I’ve mentioned before that my son has Autism and GDD and he won’t sit and play a game with us, or have a cuddle and watch a film or anything, he dots from room to room and we have trouble getting him to engage in things other than his iPad. And I hate it. I hate that this happening to him and us. So here’s my go to place because it’s a like having a chat with your mates. I too love the fact that there’s no arguments and people on this thread are respectful. And I have proper laughed so many times in the last few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
@LennyBriscoe ❤ to you and your family. I know we don’t know each other so this is weird but I’d hug you so hard right now if I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The new "lips" profile pic scares the tit out of me (as in horror film scariness) it's like a Halloween get up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have waaaaay too much time on my hands waiting for O.H. to get home from work and accidentally trawled through IG.

Anyone who labels these efforts as "perfect Yorkshire puds" is not even good enough to call themselves a bad cook.

What even are they?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Seems to me that Twitter is used as some sort of weird dating site for her. Hence the knicker/pouty/ lipstick pics. Absolutely screams insecurity and adoration seeking.
Agree. But who would post pics of an outsize grey sports bra and a skirt so short you could see her breakfast if she really wanted to be serious about dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have waaaaay too much time on my hands waiting for O.H. to get home from work and accidentally trawled through IG.

Anyone who labels these efforts as "perfect Yorkshire puds" is not even good enough to call themselves a bad cook.

What even are they?
These aren’t even close to being good Yorkshire puddings, let alone perfect. I use the BBC Good Food recipe and they come out bleeping spot on every time.

Reactions: 18
Folks, im 1.5 bottles of wine down, mid discussion with the cheating fuckhole of a fiance, but I honestly love this thread and the comfort and empathy you guys provide. Monroe can try and paint us as trolls all she wants, but you have all really helped me and I cannot thank you all enough ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 87

What even are they?
They're bleeping shite, aren't they?! 🤣 That'd be classed as a fail if they came out of my oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

What even are they?
Looks like someone’s scooped out the filling of a sweaty Holland’s pie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Folks, im 1.5 bottles of wine down, mid discussion with the cheating fuckhole of a fiance, but I honestly love this thread and the comfort and empathy you guys provide. Monroe can try and paint us as trolls all she wants, but you have all really helped me and I cannot thank you all enough ❤
1.5 bottles of wine sounds one of the good ways to deal with the cheating fuckhole. Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just had a quick look at Jack's twitter. That's quite the clear up she's had today. Every ranty tweet has gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.