Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cream on the top of her trifle looks a bit curdled. Can't tell if it's the sprinkles but ew. And her hating on the other trifles seemed to be centred on those with visible cake? Bizarre.
It looks like she’s emptied the contents of her handheld Dyson (found in puddle) onto the top of that trifle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm now obsessed by the idea of the Birds Trifle Kit.
There are some classic reviews.
Bear in mind this is a kit of three different dried packages you rehydrate into liquids.
Several reviews complain it contains a lot of additives.
Dammit, I know must buy it and FORENSICALLY and make it. And report back.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Big Dave's been making that same trifle for 32 years? What was he doing it, assembling it atom by atom?

(Lads I feel like I need to clarify I didn't squiggle my thumb for 🔺 reasons 😂 it looks horrid because I've been chewing it, like Jack once claimed she did despite there being no evidence of it ever. It was her less exciting version of Vonny losing a whole hand.)
I was wondering what distinctive little 🔺️tattoo you were hiding under there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
He's filming a new series of Death in Paradise, I guess he's missing out on the Taternado.

View attachment 1609962

Those are supposed to be potatoes. It's past my bedtime, alright? :D
They look like massive goose shits 🤣 He deserves to get shat on by some geese that have inadvertently eaten some of Jacks bread, not that I would wish that on geese even though they are terrifying honky fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Catching up (shan't say grunking) and I have no idea what brene brown means but it sounds middle class

I'm pleased to present an archive of Jack slagging off trifles https://archive.ph/cRlbA
I'm not partial to trifle myself but they all look completely normal and are professionally photographed so I don't get what Jack's problem is
but....all those trifles look delicious? hers looks ok but it's nothing to brag about? did she accidentally post the trifles that looked good??

Reactions: 39
Marry me. (I did the same thing the other day, albeit from a different tweet: https://archive.ph/YKLmp)
ive just noticed she did this on Christmas Eve, most people are busy with family/friends on Christmas Eve but she spent the time screen-shotting and uploading random trifle pictures with sneary comments to share with random strangers. Are the squigs on Twitter her only human interactions on a day to day basis?

• Sad
Reactions: 73
Am l allowed to ask….what or whom is Vonny?

Tried searching, didn’t work. So there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with how uneven that trifle layering is - does Big Dave live in a house on the hill?

I am loving the Withnail memes on here, making me crave a Camberwell 🥕

Not sure if this has been posted (these threads are a wild ride) but this is from the bio of the chap who did the thread about the flying monkey tweets.

View attachment 1609905
I love how many followers he has now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.