Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Yeah from ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME to meme meme meme meme probably wasn’t the ‘career move’ she was going for when she unleashed HH2 and the multiple self inflicted chaoses/chaosi in its wake.
View attachment 1611145

Had to take it a solar-lit rattle too far though, didn’t she.

ETA at least she had clean hands at one point though. Must have been before she ran out of shower gel and shampoo, oh and became ‘Mediterranean’ or whatever that shit excuse for filthy hands she pulled out of her (also Mediterranean) arse was.
Just in case it hasn't already been suggested, "A solar-lit rattle too far" gets my vote for thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SpudYouHate

I once ate soup this colour in a cafe. I don't know how to
but let's just say my digestion system didn't process tge soup 🥴
OMG yes! Was served grey slop by a Cafe Rouge (We always call them Cafe Rude- due to the waiters being gits) once under the title 'mushroom soup'. It was vile and the tea cups and pot were chipped and extremely grimy too.
Has Jack ever worked at a Cafe Rude, do we know?

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
View attachment 1611895
This is such a strange space. To me it looks like an upper middle-class, magazine-shoot kitchen, fully aspirational and comfortably spenny, apart from the bizarre addition of the school chairs.

It's as though she substituted the chairs as a sign of quirkiness or poverty but just forgot the rest of the place shouts financial security and bourgeois tastes.
Why are all her light fittings covered in foliage?! There's no need to create all these fire hazards from fake plants, especially when you have an actual garden!

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
So if the drawers are all full of rusty spoons, knobs and cocks at least we now know why she needs so many fucking matching baskets on the top of every cupboard, dresser and set of shelves in every room. They’re to store all the shit that should be in the drawers.

(Those dozens of stupid matching baskets of a different style in every room are truly, truly my aneurysm. My favourite ones are the snake charming 45 quid ones from JL. Of which she has at least 7 or 8 if I remember correctly)
View attachment 1611216View attachment 1611218View attachment 1611219
Thank(space)you for letting me get that off my chest (without your consent).

PS the fire-hazard-makes-my-teeth-itch clutter to which the baskets contribute is also my aneurysm,
View attachment 1611223
but just to be clear, the baskets themselves are my main aneurysm
Those are the fugly curtains she moved to the stair window!
Actually, they're not fugly, they're just plain horrible.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
How on earth has she even made bubble bath? You need sodium laurel sulphate for bubbles. That wouldn't be cheap to just order. Is she a chemist now? It's so baffling.
From boiled soap... sorry 🤣... as if all that faff and using a slow cooker 🙄would be any cheaper than buying it on offer in any number of shops.

• Haha