Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I'm sorry but all the newer fraus wow reacts to jack's spendy ways are giving me life! 😭

like, what did you think the patreon money was going on? it sure as shit wasn't hoops

she lives in a huge house that she's crammed full of expensive goods, but now is for some reason practising living in a smaller property. I'll never get over this 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Still baffled as to how at one point she shaved her hair and started taking hormones, shouted at everyone about it not being A phase her wanting to transition into A bloke then she just dropped it. How insulting to trans people who can't get medical help. Jack hated men at one point, tweeted she would always be a die hard lezbian and is now straight, female again and likes men. It's insulting how she uses this stuff for profit. Glad she's gone. Good riddance. Pretending to be a single mum when she had Jonathan's dad in the picture helping, also partners she's had and her family. Jack also lied About being homeless, she's a compulsive liar.

Hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more 🎶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Dogmuck

VIP Member
This is the food writer that has tweeted lots previously about Jack being a scammer… unusual that Nigella is interacting or not? Has nigella seen the light?
Sweet summer child that is Trifle Defender <TD> she is a thread legend and she walks the line between disgust of JM and good food people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Grifting aside, I genuinely think she needs to employ a social media manager and take a huge step back from it all. It’s incredibly damaging to what’s left of her tattered reputation. She’s gone from fairly respected ”campaigner” to absolute laughing stock. It’s so embarrassing.
She can’t. She’s not really a campaigner or activist or cook or even a brand. She’s a narcissist who needs supply and twitter gives that 24/7

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

SpamNugget

Afternoon canal 👋👋

Afternoon Jack 👋👋😁

37 threads 😱😱😱 since I last logged on ...LJC that's gonna be a hell of a grunk ,been lurking but BUSY .I take it our fave slop pixie has been chaosing like the champ they are ,quickly grunked potatogate and its aftermath but we all know she's no doubt on one of the 🧦 accounts fewmin and itching to start snark tweeting again but I wonder if Papa H has 'had a word' and threatened to stop the moving into one of his properties if she carries on like this ...it's a bad case of social media addiction that really should be addressed by someone .

Having a quick look on the hellsite and I can't believe the amount of pushback they've got in the last couple of weeks or so ,so many eyes opened and scales falling they must be 💩💩💩💩themselves that a proper journo starts sniffing around or even something gets published 🙏.

Anyway I'm going in ...🤞🤞🤞

P.S will there be ❄❄drifts ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Just Lou

Chatty Member
My mum made THE best trifle. Sadly she died before her time and I have no idea what her recipe was. I want to say it had swiss rolls, custard, jelly, raspberries and cream. Definitely no tinned fruit and no hundreds and thousands.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Yel

Chatty Member
With jack's presentation maybe she could get a job at deliciously Ella's plants restaurant?

This is her £18 risotto
Screenshot 2022-09-23 17.28.53.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bugger13

VIP Member
No one seems to be missing her then on Twitter? No waiking and clawing going on from what I can see ….
I’ve seen quite a few of her supporters tweeting in a resigned ‘Well that’s a shame but it’s clearly the right decision for Jack to leave, this was clearly not working’ way. She’s going to look like a monumental dickhead if she comes crawling back (obviously that won’t stop her because Jack has zero shame but it’ll be terrible for those of us who suffer with second hand cringe for others. My teeth feel weird just imagining it).

• Heart
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
So why not help your dear sweet mum? You
Lazy waste of space! Rather than criticise her for your birthmarks and not feeding you and SB? View attachment 1611069
What's Big Dave doing when his poor disabled wife is grappling with kilos of potatoes? Could he not give her a hand so the family don't need to eat shit roasts or take everyone out for a slap up lunch with his landlording riches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.
Exactly, this is a 10 week prem baby, bigger than she could have been as her dad is 6ft2. She is now a very tall 12 yr old, she has never used being early as an excuse although she does have a few problems due to it.

Attachments

• Heart

Django

VIP Member
Looking at the positives in life, at least Jack will finally find her box of ten years of receipts as she packs up and shifts out to her new shitty home.
Weren't they in the Great Shed Burglary that happened in that den of crime that is Thorpe Bay?
I still have years of receipts that my mum kept but they are totally pointless now, interesting, but they prove the square root of fuck all in the current cost of living crisis
20220927_193206_mfnr.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha