Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ninnies!

Or at least it was until I saw this post, I couldn't believe my eyes that a cook would post this and have pride about it? It looks revolting and the light fixture plucked from the house of a hoarder who has smoked for 30 years to present it in.

Now I can say this with 100% certainty, that trifle looks dire.

Don’t forget the light fitting 🤢
View attachment 1609824

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1610561

What a weird caption. I've never had to clarify that my pets are my own.
It's aimed at Tattle, nearly everything Jack posts is right now. There has been a lot of speculation about Content on here 🤷‍♀️ and toddler brained Jack thinks that by shouting SHE'S MINE she proves a point. A pointless point really as there's no good reason to think that the dog lives anywhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She just can’t stay away, can she? It’s an illness.
She'll be back on Twitter soon, she needs her flying monkeys to buy her new book Grifty Kitchen when it comes out. She's got to keep them on her side the months prior to release.

Reactions: 47
Fraus be careful with her stories if you’re on your main insta. Always a good idea to make a burner to look at stories- go well pals ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Twitter was her, so her identity has gone, cue dog, who she may also be mourning if family took it off her during her strop. If it was still with her she would post a new selfie with it as a f**k you to the 'haters' who 'hounded' her off.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.