Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would expect that as these stories grow & grow, and the responses to unreflective pieces about Jack become more negative, that less and less platforms will rush to her defence.
Yep. PN had a knee-jerk response initially and then the adults got to the office and the pages were removed.

Reactions: 27
Did JM do an arty topless shot? ETA, I spoilered this I thought. Then I edited it and have made it much worse. Soz mods.
What in the ever loving Jesus scampering up to Calvary to get his hands and feet nailed to a cross is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I do not like trifle 🔺(wet sponge, tinned fruit, cold custard, bland cream and hard sugar sprinkles? No thank you) but every single one she criticised looked nicer than the cheap looking basic thing she posted. For someone so critical of her childhood she sure is stuck in the 80s. Bet she eats pot noodles.

Twitter is not holding back, I don’t see how she can come back. But …. Nigella and lots of blue ticks followed her, can she just abandon this verified attention?

AM suggesting something is going to drop. A MSM outing? Class action suit? Banning from Patreon? Tax / furlough investigation? Time will tell.

Bet she’s wishing she never posted HH2: Hungrier and Hurtier because you can literally chart her downfall from there. A grift too far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I do not like trifle 🔺(wet sponge, tinned fruit, cold custard, bland cream and hard sugar sprinkles? No thank you) but every single one she criticised looked nicer than the cheap looking basic thing she posted. For someone so critical of her childhood she sure is stuck in the 80s. Bet she eats pot noodles.

Twitter is not holding back, I don’t see how she can come back. But …. Nigella and lots of blue ticks followed her, can she just abandon this verified attention?

AM suggesting something is going to drop. A MSM outing? Class action suit? Banning from Patreon? Tax / furlough investigation? Time will tell.

Bet she’s wishing she never posted HH2: Hungrier and Hurtier because you can literally chart her downfall from there. A grift too far!
My money's on Private Eye.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
It was the grifter in the orangery with the tin of spam.
4D668B91-C246-48BE-ABAD-57CFECAE79FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.