Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals
Happy birthday! Stay around!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she’s aware people are sniffing around for a real media story it could be a last ditch attempt to try to make them too afraid to publish an expose on her. The reason she’s probably got away with things this long is that it’s a big risk with her history.
This or a test. Gave it 24 hours to see how many blue tick supporters she has left.

Reactions: 27
This is the Christmas dinner when she didn’t do roasties (thanks to @Silver Linings for receipts). I note she doesn’t credit Aunt Bessie for those yorkies and they clearly are. In the run up to these photos, she claimed she had parboiled the potatoes into mush.

She just can’t bloody cook.

View attachment 1606950View attachment 1606951
Christ sake VVV, please spoiler her food!!
It is bringing back joyful festive memories of the first rime this monstrosity was wheeled out.
Iirc this was the Christmas that BB (who was both LJC and someone else at the same time) and Covid were around.
Every single chef in the UK had Christmas recipes and top tips on their SMs in UK .Jack however waited until actual Christmas day had nearly finished to produce this pile of grim. It had been cooking since Christmas eve in all 7 of her slow cookers.
It was part of a chain of events and tweets that basically proved she was alone. No SB, no Louisa and no invite to her parents' house.
Although it is possible she didn't get invited because she had long covid whilst still having covid and yomping round Essex looking for chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Surely that’s her memoir title?
Patreon, Potatoes and Lies: My life as a Twitter Grifter.
Honestly if she wrote her story (the real one) I’d read it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Fraus,
I have been grunking since before AM (and learning the lingo) for approx 45 threads and have never caught up til now!
I think the game is up for JM - an organic Twitter exchange on my TL this afternoon.
Indeed. That’s mine too

Reactions: 21
Surely that’s her memoir title?
Patreon, Potatoes and Lies: My life as a Twitter Grifter.
Honestly if she wrote her story (the real one) I’d read it.
BIB how could you tell, though? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the Christmas dinner when she didn’t do roasties (thanks to @Silver Linings for receipts). I note she doesn’t credit Aunt Bessie for those yorkies and they clearly are. In the run up to these photos, she claimed she had parboiled the potatoes into mush.

She just can’t bloody cook.

View attachment 1606950View attachment 1606951
LJC is veggie isn’t she? So remove the chicken for her and all she has left is… crap. The roasties would’ve been an integral part of her enjoyment of that meal. Correct me if I am misremembering?

• Sad
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1607012

HATERZ NEED TO GIVE IT SOME MINGE.
He’s looking at himself in the mirror right now, stroking his neck hair. Giving himself a pep talk.

‘Fire up the Tesla, Big Russ, there’s a filly needing special attention. Set the satnav to Southend and let’s get foofing!’

44AF68DA-D0E4-43A9-A123-392AAE130F68.jpeg

Bloody hell, he’s Swiss Toni, isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.