Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending her or saying she can make yorkies, but I had to utilise a bun tin as I made an overwhelming amount of them and had no more muffin/yorkie dish space and the did come out kind of like that (but you needed 6 of them)
She claims to have cooked everything else in the slow cooker so guess she would have plenty of room/pans?

More than anything, they look too puffy and like actual yorkies to have been made by her. Did you see the photos yesterday of the ones that looked like pastry cases ready for blind baking? Saddest things I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this chaos is definitely up there but Georgia Church Suppers has edged it because of the Fraus. I remember catching up on it with tears in my eyes and by the end my face hurt from laughing.

That said there have been some big barking laughs durings today's catch-up. Definitely in my top ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I do wonder if those final tweets today (re: the death of two friends, one ostensibly a suicide that she so flippantly referred to, actually made her feel like she'd taken it too far. She deactivated within minutes of those tweets. Feels to me like she realised she had spiralled too far.

I hope she wasn't lying about that, not because it wouldn't be a horribly tragic thing, but because the alternative - that she was lying - would be so utterly beyond the pale, even for her.
If she’s aware people are sniffing around for a real media story it could be a last ditch attempt to try to make them too afraid to publish an expose on her. The reason she’s probably got away with things this long is that it’s a big risk with her history.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I think this chaos is definitely up there but Georgia Church Suppers has edged it because of the Fraus. I remember catching up on it with tears in my eyes and by the end my face hurt from laughing.

That said there have been some big barking laughs durings today's catch-up. Definitely in my top ten.
I think Georgia Church Suppers will just beat Potatopocalypse in the Sloppies 2022

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 152
It’s a blessing and a curse… you never want it to end but you really want it to end too. V confusing. Send helpos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In another life, I worked for the po po. Shitsea Pitsea was scene of crime far too often. (In a life before that life, I had the misfortune to live there for 6 months :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals
Happy Birthday! And welcome x

#northlondonisred πŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If that's a non-stick roasting tin it should have gone in the bin before now, that lining is too damaged to use it safely.
Kind of like Jack's twitter account (ba dum tsh)
Thinking about the roasting tin, and considering we'll have to amuse ourselves for a little while, does anyone recognise if it's popped up in Jack's feed before?
I'm thinking to confirm they were here dire roasties not her dear sweet mother's #FORENSIC #TEFLON

firefox_aYwBFABuas.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.