Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lost count of the number of deactivations since these threads started. In Jack's favour, barely anyone outside of Tattle noticed them.

This time, though ... cringe 😬
It's backfiring so badly, I'm just seeing a lot of ridicule and it's pointing some of her fans towards the light. If one tweet saying her mam's roasties are dire gets this reaction then her house of cards about the "vile abuse" she receives collapses.

I am living for tatergate

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Screenshot 2022-09-26 17.10.23.png

I'm getting the strong sense that things are happening behind the scenes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
I can't laugh this hard while at work. I may have to take an extended lunch break and go eat some chips in honour of these momentous events.
I’ve had to ‘pick up my child from after school’ so I can look here. He’s watching telly in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
NGL had to google which country Pitsea was

View attachment 1606626
I’m in a kids ball pit, trying so bloody hard to watch my feral kids and keep up to date with this absolute madness!
Where are her people? She is losing her audience, her career and I would say self-respect but that went arse over head ten years ago when she lied about selling her 40 watters! I am grunking non stop but I can’t cope with the speed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Defeated by the humble spud (and Tom). Quite the achievement, eh Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve had to skip past 26 or so pages just to get here but duck me, that’s some chip on Jack’s shoulder.
She has been well and truly roasted and conveniently deflected (or so she thinks) the drama away from the misappropriation of funds for charity etc etc, and now all most people are talking about is an old spud. Well played Jacko!

pleased to see TD, our queen, call her out by name. Take note, Nigella.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
It's backfiring so badly, I'm just seeing a lot of ridicule and it's pointing some of her fans towards the light. If one tweet saying her mam's roasties are dire gets this reaction then her house of cards about the "vile abuse" she receives collapses.

I am living for tatergate
Exactly - overreacting and flouncing over one poster with about 150 followers saying some potatoes are 'dire' really does make her other claims of dreadful abuse seem, well, unlikely. Surely you'd just laugh it off if that were the case?

When she comes back she has to accept that for her twitter has changed. Once upon a time Tom would've had NO backup and Jack would be crowing about it now. Her method of bullying, attacking and then throwing wild shocking claims at the situation is now just getting laughed at.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Screenshot_20220926_171749.jpg

Yesterday's leftover roasties, cherry tomatoes and cold new potatoes going in with some chorizo. Love it when the canal syncs up.

Reactions: 34
1664209298840.png

So, she's having a flounce so everyone feels sorry for her - all because of potatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Twitter is ALIGHT with potato puns and AGOG at her flouncing over some roasties. I'm giggling at my desk but cant stop refreshing Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When you deactivate you get 30 days in which to reactivate. If you don’t do so in that time your account is deleted and the username becomes available.

She’ll be back.
hamilton-king-george.gif

I cannot not think of this song for royalist Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.