Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what?!
Screenshot_20220820-153845_Twitter.jpg

There are plenty of tweets showing she enjoys all forms of potato.

#potatotruther:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Bloody hell i had to do real work and misssed it all. Back to grunking i go.

I cant believe she got so grumpy over a few spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of all the Sh!te our Jackie gal has “cooked” over the years it was Her Ma’s (she’s from Northern Ireland don’t ya know?) that brought the house of Monroe to its knees.

PS - she’ll be back by this weeks end

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well fooook meeee that last thread went on and on didn’t it? EXHAUSTING

Anyhow lads, lasses and those in between, I’m running a book* on when Jackie will be back on Twitter. I’m going October 1st.

*Minimum spend £50, PayPal me

• Haha
Reactions: 37
🤣 It’s a district of Basildon, and a shithole. Claim to fame is that Pitsea Tesco was, when it first opened, the biggest supermarket in Europe.
Honestly though that tweet was like London, Paris, New York…Stoke. I’m like 🤨 why generalise about countries your “people” are from then be so specific about Pitsea rather than saying England 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone have a paywall sub to The Times? (Uk). I'm wondering if article (The transformation of jm) dated today is anything new or interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Me, trying not to look at my phone during an intensely dull meeting that went on from 3 til 5:
5852A624-3622-4ECE-B1BD-9D8DCFC6CDFA.jpeg

Jack becoming the laughing stock of Twitter yet again is so much better than heavy duty cancellation tbh. She’ll absolutely hate it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.