Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same sweet, saintly mother who allowed her daughter to sell her lightbulbs and kid's toys in order to buy jam?

AND, nobody has had a pop at her mum. Just said the roasties look wank, which they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 97
Am I a bad person for full on cackling at the way she’s written that about her mum being sad about her potatoes? Is she duck sad about her potatoes, it’s bleeping potatoes! Why is she making such a big deal about some bleeping potatoes hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Whether she’s on or off the wagon alcohol/substance wise, she remains addicted to drama. Not meant flippantly
In the space of a couple of weeks she's managed to make both her mum and dad a laughing stock and she has no one to blame but herself and her propensity to lie and exaggerate about everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
In the space of a couple of weeks she's managed to make both her mum and dad a laughing stock and she has no one to blame but herself and her propensity to lie and exaggerate everything.
at least they're evenly embarrassed now!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you see this exchange? I am laughing so hard, properly laughing out loud in my bed

I love you, Tom.

Screenshot_20220926-234725_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-234731_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-234844_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Has she put her latest tweet through both a Scottish and an Irish dialect generator? I've got such second-hand embarrassment. Send paper bag-os.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
LOL, I love Tom.

Jack mate, why are you telling your mum this tit? Or is she reading your feed in which case potatoes are the bleeping least of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Woman manufactures Twitter pile on
Pile on backfires
Everyone has made mama cry

Jesus she really loses it when she isn't in control of the narrative doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
As a BPD frau, believe me when I say I’ve created some drama over absolute shite. This level of chaos, over potatoes, has made me feel really quite sane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.