Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty piece of work, and the worst cry bully I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 44
Perhaps if she's so fiercely protective of her family, she shouldn't expose the things they say and do to an audience of half a million people on Twitter. Just an idea... keep that stuff to Facebook where it belongs, and use your Twitter account (which you claim is "work") for professional stuff, Jack, and maybe you wouldn't keep ending up in these horrible situations. Except, of course, that you love the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Jack's roast potato post has 6,265 likes. Jack has 570.8K followers.

Tom's 'they look dire' post has 923 likes and rising. Tom has 135 followers.

Glorious :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
D59A7C06-0337-4DEF-B970-8107830E21C5.jpeg

Additional add by TD. She doesn’t give any shits any more and it’s SO telling how Jack doesn’t come for her. She’s the worst sort of coward.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
The potatoes, they were not quite roast
But despite that, about them I’ll boast
but you upset my mum
you subhuman scum
and of course I will show her your post

• Haha
Reactions: 60
"you come for one of us, you come for all of us"

She's starting to sound like the Hell's Angels.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This one was deleted...
Screenshot_20220926-150247_Fenix.jpg

...which may have been a reply to this (threading doesn't work once the tweet is deleted)
Screenshot_20220926-150332_Fenix.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
"your comments upset my {insert 75 too many adjectives] mum" = "my mum's upset with me for using her disability to win internet points over people making mildly derogatory comments about her roast potatoes, this is all your fault!!!"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.