Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the year of 22
when the world be tory blue
the roast potato chaos rows
will be the one to slay the fraus

-The Nostrajackmus Predictions-

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't believe we're in the midst of a roast spud chaos šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s got to be the most ridiculous one since the legendary Georgia Church Suppers. The stupidest thing of all is she could have entirely prevented it by saying something like ā€œyouā€™re entitled to your opinion, I love my mumā€™s roast potatoesā€ which would have killed the whole debate stone dead.

Reactions: 71
Christ I feel wrong. I am 1/4 Greek and was also a premature baby. My hands however do not look like I work down a mine
My hairdresseršŸ”ŗ is 100% Greek Cypriot and she has lovely hands. Jackā€™s such a bullshitter.

This Twitter spat about roasties has brightened up a pretty crappy afternoon for me. Thankspaceyou for all you do, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My hairdresseršŸ”ŗ is 100% Greek Cypriot and she has lovely hands. Jackā€™s such a bullshitter.

This Twitter spat about roasties has brightened up a pretty crappy afternoon for me. Thankspaceyou for all you do, Jack.
I never worried about getting my Grandmas hands. Just her moustache and massive ears. She could cook though

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Donā€™t really come on this thread much but I wanted to see what you all thought about the potatoes, because the potatoes look terrible and itā€™s all hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
97d6e7c4-d94b-4cea-ba37-a37be7b87aaa-e1593383872638.png

Fbpe liberals, Nigella and horny centrist Dads as the last defence of Jackanory's lies, grifting and pile ons.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yup, those are her hands. She says they look like that because she is Greek and was a premature baby.
She is only 1/4 Greek and god only knows why she thinks being premature 34 years ago would have some sort of effect on her hands.
And wait till you see the state of the nails.
My kids are half Greek Cypriot and both they and my OH have lovely hands. I was a preemie and-sure, my hands are battered tf, but they don't have perma-dirt.
I wonder if some of the stray tattoo ink either migrated, or never washed off properly?! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In case anyone wants to see Jack being ā€œkindā€ and ā€œjust letting people enjoy thingsā€ here is the thread of her posting other peoples trifles & slagging them off. I doubt she checked if any of the creators were disabled, either.

They all look lovely to me, what am I missing? Is it some stupid "it's not my trifle, therefore it's rubbish?" thing?

I'm particularly tempted by the Terry's Chocolate Orange one.

Reactions: 15
She just never knows when it would be wise to shut up, does she? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.