Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is incredibly intense chaos for some potatoes, maybe she should have focused on publishing that chocolate pancake recipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Her mum probably is upset, by all the nasty bitching that Jack has caused, over her roast potatoes. Jack is deflecting with her 'see what you've gone and done, you've upset my mum now'. She's just shifting the blame squarely on to everyone else, and trying to dress it up as her 'trolls' now going after her family 🙄.

She's such a bleeping embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Honestly I’d feel quite happy signing up to a Jack Patreon if she guaranteed a chaos like this twice weekly

• Haha
Reactions: 67
All the potato chaos is distracting everyone from her financial chaos. Look a squirrel!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her mum probably is upset, by all the nasty bitching that Jack has caused, over her roast potatoes. Jack is deflecting with her 'see what you've gone and done, you've upset my mum now'. She's just shifting the blame squarely on to everyone else, and trying to dress it up as her 'trolls' now going after her family 🙄.

She's such a bleeping embarrassment.
I would be fuming if a family member kept trying to use *my* disability as a shield./weapon

Reactions: 43
I know that in all the aspects of SpudGate this is trivial, but it’s stuck in my head (heid to you, Scots Jack), that when asked what spuds her Mum used, she replied with ‘from what I remember from my childhood...’

Eh? Aren’t you ever there for lunch or dinner, if not helping out (imagine) then having a chat? And with your FORENSIC interest in food prices, surely you take notice of where your family shops and what they buy? Don’t you notice? Wouldn’t you ask - ‘Mum I love these roasties, where did you get the potatoes?’ You’re actually saying that you have no adult knowledge of this? Odd. Very, very odd.

67FC927B-0143-4F8D-96F9-6AE0E318ECD8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Unroast potato chaos might be my favourite so far.

ETA: how the heck can you tell a potato is fluffy on the inside...from the outside?

Wish the tweeter would 🔺️ where he's cooked so I can never, ever go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Pity you didn't care this much about your sainted mum's feelings when you implied she allowed you and your son to go cold and hungry, made you have agonising surgery against your will, and didn't believe you when you disclosed sexual abuse, but go off if this embarrassing "You come for one of us, you come for all of us" stuff helps assuage your own guilt. twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Thread title nomination; Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Scotland + Pitsea = Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know that in all the aspects of SpudGate this is trivial, but it’s stuck in my head (heid to you, Scots Jack), that when asked what spuds her Mum used, she replied with ‘from what I remember from my childhood...’

Eh? Aren’t you ever there for lunch or dinner, if not helping out (imagine) then having a chat? And with your FORENSIC interest in food prices, surely you take notice of where your family shops and what they buy? Don’t you notice? Wouldn’t you ask - ‘Mum I love these roasties, where did you get the potatoes?’ You’re actually saying that you have no adult knowledge of this? Odd. Very, very odd.

View attachment 1606466
i honestly get the impression she hates food

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Found the original tweet, and dear me...😁
20220926_150728.jpg
20220926_150647.jpg
20220926_150600.jpg

I think the Twitter Roast Potato Opinion Police wins the Gold Star today.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Think this one was missed. I struggle to follow anything when 6000 different people are screenshotting.

Tom.
Screenshot_20220926-151125_Fenix.jpg

Deleted
Screenshot_20220926-151030_Fenix.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I'd scrolled past and not clicked. Your comment made me click. Worth it for the MySpace/GCSE coursework photography
Same. Correct me if I'm wrong but, can you claim a photo of a photo as your own photo? Similarly, can you claim a photo of art to be your own art? I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.