Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To any new fraus... this happens regularly. One time it was only Tattle who noticed she'd deactivated...

• Haha
Reactions: 126
This is just "my grandad is DEAD!" with the dial turned up, isn't it? Same crappy narc tricks.
Yep, although they are not working as well for her. The tide is turning. And the narc behaviour cycle is repeating more frequently than ever. Defcon 1 reached v quickly on this occasion. All of her own making or course, but she won't see it that way.

Reactions: 34
How ever many months since ‘potatoes’ the essay accelerated the grift, isn’t it fitting that ‘potatoes’ the chaos may accelerate the end of this mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Think after Dave Hadjicostas’ landlordship versus claimed politics went viral she was likely on a social media performance plan with her fam and the potatoes fucked it loool

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hi everyone,

Long term lurker but came here because the latest disaster from Jack was too much! I’ve been following the threads and seeing their Twitter fall as someone who used to be a big Jack Monroe fan. They’ve truly turned out to be a vile person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Two of her friends have died, but she was chirping about writing a ‘death anthology’ a few hours ago. Sure Jan 🧐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
And we have Flounce Off! Lovely stuff Tom pal, collect your award from the canal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Ah, an update at last on the ICU friends. Do you wish you'd spent more time with them Jack, instead of whatever nonsense your twitter finger made you do? Nobody else is to blame for that.
Yes it's a wierd one. If two of my close friends had just died I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be arguing on twitter about potatoes 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Omg, was just looking at twitter and saw someone who used to be a Jack fan post this so immediately came scampering over here... et voila! beaucoup de chaos!
Screenshot_20220926_153146.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
Is it full narc moon at the moment?

She hates she can’t control Twitter anymore. Her plan of blocking people and tweeting to a curated adoring follower list isn’t working. Her drivel has seeped out into the general stream and she can’t get it back.

I’m laid in bed a bit sick so am going on sock watch…

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm pretty sure the family of Danny are more than pleased she a) discussed this on her business twitter b) used an absolute horrendous term to describe his passing

She really is an asshat

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I'm relatively new to all the JM stuff, and maybe I'm being a bit soft because I've had two friends pass away over the last couple of months, but could she have deactivated because her friend has passed away? I'm thrown by the use of "topped themselves" though.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.