Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is any help to anyone the most popular title is Jack the Ripoff - proposed by Jenny numbers from a squig comment.
though that feels like an age ago now, feel like the current chaos should be referenced…

Reactions: 8
still laughing over her telling Tom he's not going to be allowed to use her hard-won platform for his nefarious purposes, after a tweet about him being unimpressed by some potatoes. paranoid much?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Something Went Wrong - thread title nomination

ETA - Waffle beat me to it

Reactions: 14
To any friends and family reading here of people that J has mentioned lately, please know that we are not unsympathetic to you or laughing at your worry and grief. We are furious with Jack for making it her grief, and today's throwaway excuse for her consistently awful behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Can't screenshot, but Jack's mentioned with two unmentionables in this tweet...

"Wtf is going on? Jack Monroe's account doesn't exist. Darren Grimes has deleted all his tweets. Can someone check on Laurence Fox?" :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I need Awfully Molly to to detective work to check whether Jackanorys mum IS on twitter or not

Reactions: 15
WELL! What a lot of excitement for one morning!
My user name seems weirdly apt now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Taters was a fun ride. Good old Tommy taters.

Let's hope she has some time off to really consider her MH and her future. The pushback now is far more than she's used too, more and more are seeing her for the grifter and shithouse she is.

Reactions: 30
To any new fraus... this happens regularly. One time it was only Tattle who noticed she'd deactivated...
I feel sorry for her. I truly hope she gets the help she needs.The last 24 hours have not been normal behaviour. Nor the last few months tbh.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.