Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two weeks radio silence and then back with a "what's your favourite dunking biscuit" tweet?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Thank god! Now she can get on with all that outstanding admin!

She really has made an total show of herself today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Hopefully she'll be able to use the many hours she'd normally spend tweeting to sort out her Patreons.

Reactions: 43
Outstanding admin stuff?! Hun this isn’t adding Berocca to the Sainsbury’s shop this is the biggest single revenue stream you have, this tit should come before beefing on Twitter or browsing the John Lewis app?! Patreon are gonna close u down at this rate sort it out you scammer!
Describing around 20,000 postcards as “a bit of admin” is pretty bold, even for a weapons-grade bullshitter like Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Long time listener first time caller…her account has gone! I feel like I have a chance at finishing my masters now, it has all been too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Jack, PAL, I am SO GLAD you're taking a twitter break to address concerns. Don't bleeping come back until you've refunded everyone you absolute nobber

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Thank god! Now she can get on with all that outstanding admin!

She really has made an total show of herself today.
Awful.
She's had to deactivate to keep up with it all no doubt. It was flying at her too thick and fast and all of her own making.
All she had to do with the 'dire' comment was to either ignore, or say something like 'ah they probably didn't photo well but I can assure you they would've tasted delicious!'

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well she's well and truly humiliated herself with that one. Don't know if I could ever return from that level of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well canal, that was some almighty flailing there wasn't it? Hope she stays off for a decent bit of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.