Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm relatively new to all the JM stuff, and maybe I'm being a bit soft because I've had two friends pass away over the last couple of months, but could she have deactivated because her friend has passed away? I'm thrown by the use of "topped themselves" though.
Nah. Just look at the last stuff she was merrily tweeting about. She’ll be back in a minute.

Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure the family of Danny are more than pleased she a) discussed this on her business twitter b) used an absolute horrendous term to describe his passing

She really is an asshat
Do you know them? Sounds like you do. My condolences to his family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm pretty sure the family of Danny are more than pleased she a) discussed this on her business twitter b) used an absolute horrendous term to describe his passing

She really is an asshat
Just be grateful she didn't go into detail. It would not have surprised me if she had.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Jack's last deactivation was for 7 hours on 23rd June 2022. It lasted from approx. 1am until 8am lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh hold on, I think she's still deactivated but for some reason I can see her tweets and timeline. But when I click on a tweet it's coming up as deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did we get a tweet figure before she scampered? Would like to know if she’s going on a mass delete before returning in 5 minutes.

Reactions: 15
She. Is. Utterly. Shameless

If true wtf is she doing on twitter having beef about spuds and it should only be down to the family or next of kin to reveal these things. If untrue- WTF

• Sad
Reactions: 32

She really is an asshat
And let's hope anyone who knows him didn't see that before she deactivated, what an awful thing to come across if you didn't already know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Can someone do a new thread. I want to but it makes me nervous because I always duck these things up. @Moneypenny’sfreedom Even my spaniel would refuse her cooking and he sometimes eats poo has the most votes for the title, and it was nominated by @MooBelle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Won’t she lose her blue tick if she is deactivated for a certain period of time?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did we get a tweet figure before she scampered? Would like to know if she’s going on a mass delete before returning in 5 minutes.
It was just over 17K, maybe 17.1 or 17.2 - she actually referred to it in a tweet earlier, in a snarky reply to someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS she's reactivated again ALREADY. What was that, 5 whole minutes?
Oh. Not quite enough time to figure out how to get back on the road with her recovery and to hand over her professional social media to someone else to manage, like I'd hoped. How disappointing.

Reactions: 12
Can someone do a new thread. I want to but it makes me nervous because I always duck these things up
If it is any help to anyone the most popular title is Jack the Ripoff - proposed by Jenny numbers from a squig comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.