Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I'm being quoted on twitter I'd like to clarify that this comment was referring to Pink News hiding tweets the same as DIVA, hence the screenshot being of hidden tweets and not all replies. Now be grateful for all the screenshots and archived content you guys are taking from here or I'll set the pumble on you 🤣

Mixed feelings on them playing into Jack's hands. I'm glad that people are questioning her publicly and she's well aware they'd stop if she answered the questions. She can't just ignore it all forever.

View attachment 1598566
Is the squig who reads tattle and quotes it on twitter (sign up here if you want to talk about it!) Unaware of the tattle policy regarding keeping it on tattle? Not sure what they are expecting, even when misinterpreting posts?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is the squig who reads tattle and quotes it on twitter (sign up here if you want to talk about it!) Unaware of the tattle policy regarding keeping it on tattle? Not sure what they are expecting, even when misinterpreting posts?
Speculation M'Lud but at least one of those people is an ex-poster here and is probably harbouring some, uh, feelings about it. Which is why it's important not to give too much time or energy to their twitter posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Continuity Hair looks awful on her so why she would have wanted to grow it like that after seeing the picture astounds me. Surely you would have seen the pics and then just deleted them?

Pink News lost its LGB way a long time ago. I seem to remember it being called Penis News on GC and lesbian Twatter at one point.

I've voted for Kyiv Pride - you don't have to vote in every category for the form to be accepted and if you clear your cache you could keep going in and voting again with a different name if you were so inclined

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It reminds me of the Pinch of Vom book. Really looks like something you’d see on the shelves of The Works for a quid.

View attachment 1598404
Sorry have been skipping a lot of pages but didn’t realise that was ACTUALLY the cover and not a frau creation? Oh sweetie who needs enemies with publishers like that ey.

But more importantly how can u charge £23 for a book when the wig on the book was DEFINITELY not even £23 itself? That wig belongs on a self published mills and boons type number!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't wait to see what cost of living campaigner of the year Jack Monroe has to say about today's 'mini budget'.

Or rather, whose hot take will she appropriate to send an angry tweet about later when she wakes up.

Reactions: 24
For SEO reasons please can I suggest "Jack Monroe: Grifty not Thrifty Kitchen" for the next thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I have never commented on all her cancer tit. I work on a Palliative ward 🔺and if I started about how disgusting I find her doing this bullshit then I really may have the police at my door. She is a
bleep
Catching up as ever.
We have personal experience of the devastating impact of late cancer diagnosis in our family. I almost can’t believe what I’m reading here. As others have said, this is probably the most abhorrent behaviour I’ve seen from Jack.

Thank you so very much for the work that you do. Our experience meant that we were straight into the hands of the palliative care team and I’ve never forgotten their kindness, humour and strength in what must be such a tough role.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.