Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she’s so bothered about people attempting to access her BANK ACCOUNTS, according to her there’s duck all in them
If someone gets access, they might be able to find out where the Teemill cash is and see how.mich she gets from Patreon every month... She wouldn't want that.. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She was interviewed under caution for benefit fraud even though she has 10k a month coming in and doesnt claim benefits. She doesnt know how grown up government depatments calculate whether its cost effective to pursue an investigation does she? Bless. Sweet summer child. Smol pixie doesnt know much does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2022-09-21 23.36.39.png

I'm not a fan of Janey Godley as a person or a performer but on a human level I am aware that she has stage 4 cancer and probably has more important things to be focusing on than some fantasist furiously spewing out a pack of lies to divert attention from her own wrongdoing. Is there no part of Jack that feels it might be wrong to worry a seriously ill woman based on lies? Do you think she's even capable of feeling a tiny twinge of guilt over it? Why am I even asking?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Why does anyone engage with her on Twitter? Or even read her posts? It's such a huge misery fest, always!

Yes, it's nice to read things that are thought provoking or educational, but ... it's like going out for a drink with a friend who just moans about their problems all night.

No fun at all

Reactions: 36
Had a quick look on Twitter during an advert break and oh my days, the chaos is starting. We’ve been WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She shares her entire life on twitter, and her families, with dramatic effect when shes an antagonistic character - what the duck do you expect, Jack? Especially when you are literally scamming people.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What if they succeed next time (maybe tomorrow) ? patreon and email and socials and paypal etc might be " hacked " and the "hacker" has somehow made absolutely everything disappear forever and nobody could ever show that Jack had possibly been a little bit sideways with the truth. Silly hacker! Luckily she still has her spreadsheets and handwritten lists to prove everything, and a big pen- not so daft now, ey? Oh, and she'd need emergency cashos. Who mentioned Perrin the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Interesting company you keep Jack. Godly is racist and anti disabled people. She was also a signed up Tory member and spoke positively of Thatcher. Get to duck the pair of you. This is a pathetic attempt at trying to brazen out all the fraud without addressing it. She is suicide baiting in a cowardly attempt to drown out genuine questions.
She really should stop with the suicide baiting if these awful trolls stalk her house. Wouldn't want someone calling another welfare check and the police finding her making more ketchup, would she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe we should just all go to bed and ignore her. What Jack craves most is attention and I'm pretty certain she's reading Tattle in real time. Then again, this is too outlandish to ignore, even by her standards.

*Off to summon the police because someone signed me up to Jack's blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe we’re on thread 400 and as yet no one has gone a circular infographic so we can immediately pin point what part of the cycle we’re in.

This is nothing new. We’ve been here before. She’ll miss her 5 am alarm. Rinse. Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I bet she watches 'The Bill " on a Sunday morning. That's where she gets all her police nouse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Angela. Get on the industry WhatsApp FFS.

You’ve got nothing in common with JM! You’re a fabulous chef, successful and seem very nice. Now stop Nigella-ing, please.
402FEA5A-B279-42AF-914A-1CB67188C082.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's barely eating, lads. Thank buggery for that. No sloppy muck for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there any chance what she's saying has been happening and we just don't know about it? I realize I'm probably being too kind-hearted but is she really making everything up? I just can't seem to admit it, it's so HUGE.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you ❤ I'm hopefully starting therapy tomorrow (if they don't forget my phone appointment this time...). Guess this chaos is kinda my own fault but she's genuinely really upset me tonight. The amount she enjoys this is bleeping sick when victims of actual crime can't access justice or support.
Um no dear @Justacatindisguise - her chaos is two days of her own making. It’s entirely on her.
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.