Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any chance what she's saying has been happening and we just don't know about it? I realize I'm probably being too kind-hearted but is she really making everything up? I just can't seem to admit it, it's so HUGE.
If it was really happening I'm sure the police would have advised (or told) her not to go spewing it on twitter of all places.

Reactions: 54
I wonder if “someone” hacked Patreon and now she has no details so cannot refund or respond.

She’s proper flailing now. 🤪
Maybe her former employee, Caroline (?), decided to step in. She's the only one with the passwords.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there any chance what she's saying has been happening and we just don't know about it? I realize I'm probably being too kind-hearted but is she really making everything up? I just can't seem to admit it, it's so HUGE.
But she does make up huge lies all the time.
So her problem is crying wolf.
It might all be true. But the fact so many doubt it is a massive problem in itself. Truthful people tend to be believed.
She lies and exaggerates constantly. Over everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She's lying dear heart x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have to say I'd absolutely 🍾 🦉 if she involves the police and ends up getting done for attempting to pervert the course of justice after the guilty eye pee is traced to her very own laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know what you mean. The trouble is in amongst her list of things that have, allegedly, happened are things that absolutely wouldn't have happened. The CPS investigating (here the CPS is Crown Prosecution Service, it would be social services most likely investigating any child welfare concerns, I speak from experience), the interview under caution for benefit fraud when she allegedly doesn't claim any benefits and hasn't done due to DWP related PTSD.

Reactions: 30
If it was really happening I'm sure the police would have advised (or told) her not to go spewing it on twitter of all places.
Yeah, that makes sense. And if it was happening to me, the first thing I'd do would be to avoid social media anyway.
I just... don't understand what she gets from it.

Reactions: 23
I can't believe there was a tiny, microscopic part of me that considered for a fleeting moment that she might have gone quiet because she was actually prepared to face up to her tit, take responsibility and try to make amends for *gestures wildly*

But of course not - she's clearly spent the past few days cooking up the most predictable damage limitation strategy possible by quadrupling down on her bizarre EVIL TROLLS WANT ME DEAD narrative. Given the rate her allegations are escalating in seriousness, by next week she'll be claiming there have been multiple drive-bys at the crappy bungalow and that someone has tried to frame her for murder by planting a rinsed spaghetti hoop at a local crime scene.

She's a lost cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wish she’d explain why the police are so quick to respond to her alleged email and web issues. As has been said before, the resources and/or will just isn’t there to help actual victims of crime, particularly wrt stalking and similar.

Last year I was in a hit & run accident. My car was very badly damaged and the perpetrators screamed at me and that plus the location of it & the awful shock made me very fearful. And that takes a lot with me. 999 just told me to report it online. I had the number plate & car details but it was stolen or cloned. I knew where the perpetrators had been before they hit me (🔺 local knowledge of a nest of villains 🔺) The police rang me the following week (!) and their main message was ‘you’ll get over it’. Yep, those words were said. They did not look at the several sets of CCTV nor speak to the people who knew who the criminals were. They did not want to know at all. It took me a long time to get over and it was horrible. So I should have told them they tried to sign my email up to fascists.com? duck right off, Jack.
yep, something similar happened to mr kcc last year. hit on a busy main road, perp drove off, cctv got it all, coppers even said they had a good idea who it was. did they investigate beyond issuing a crime number? did they duck

the idea that the police have the resources to go after a 2 bit blogger's allegations of SEVERE FRAUD (not to mention the "welfare check" and the interview under caution for benefit fraud [wtf?]) when they don't bother to investigate actual crime is frankly laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.