Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its that I have a problem with. You can use it three times, three day food parcels. The immediate assumption is dishonesty, the need to ration their resources from the dishonest poor, who also need a referral from the jobcentre. The smaller foodbanks dont do this. Most are run and set up by volunteers. You can have a five month wait for PIP, you can be santcioned for loads of time and have a six week wait for Universal Credit. It shouldnt be running the gauntlet to get a manky food parcel. The foodbank where i used to live you could go every weekend, and get a hot meal while there, people are basically honest and the ones who did that needed it. How with the structure of our benefits system can you justify 3 parcel restrictions, referrals from professionals only with those kind of cash reserves? Also they are linked to the Teachfirs and Frontline social enterprise models hollowing out teaching and social work. I find the Trussell Trust a bit sinister and see them as an arm to the jobcentre rather than like the foodbanks I know run by volunteers. Give your money to the smaller ones they do a great job in terrible circumstances often..
My spouse works for a foodbank that supplies foodbanks. Most of their work is coordinating with grocery stores, food producers, etc. to divert soon-to-be-wasted food to foodbanks. The rules: the foodbanks cannot ask recipients any questions about their finances, their car, their job, their religion, their race, their gender, their family, their age, etc. The presumption is that getting people fed is a good thing. That people deserve healthy food. That people shouldn't have to feel like they have to prove their worthiness to get through life. The TT's assumption that everyone who uses their services is dishonest is fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t understand the mentality of having to be up at 5am for ‘work’ but starting a twitter thread like this after 11pm and arguing with people.
You must have missed the tweet where she clearly stated she was going to bed?…she’ll be tucked up now on the sofa, with her phone plugged in elsewhere to get some kip.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And 'under caution' which implies the police were there. Maybe it wasn't benefit fraud but furlough fraud. She likes to project and twist or enlarge the real things that happen. I would bet money on school and family reporting her to SS. Exes deffo got police involved. She is an abusive stalker.
Not for benefit fraud. DWP can and do question under caution. But they wouldn't if you've not actually got a claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And here was me thinking she'd gone Twitter Cold Turkey.... I literally don't believe a word that spews from her chemically enhanced pie hole

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Narcissists only ever suggest solutions that would deal with their own behaviour. A criminal case is very likely at the end of this IMO But it wont be the lone far right poster everyone blocked.
Projection! Yes! Oh she’s fully giving me Trump vibes since the smirking photo comparison was posted (apologies but I can’t remember whose genius that was)
Her narcissism is becoming debilitating isn’t it? I can’t believe this is what she came up with. Only a narcissist would think this is convincing. Even my kids with their elaborate explanationios of various scrapes never came up with such fantastical convoluted nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my love. I’m so sorry x
Thank you ❤ I'm hopefully starting therapy tomorrow (if they don't forget my phone appointment this time...). Guess this chaos is kinda my own fault but she's genuinely really upset me tonight. The amount she enjoys this is bleeping sick when victims of actual crime can't access justice or support.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's rattled. Seriously rattled. Worried about her massive income stream.I wonder if she has any inkling of how the people who were persecuted by her flying monkeys feel ? She doesn't because I don't believe the word of a compulsive liar and fantasist

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's just been mentioned on Peston for calling out a cost of living crisis. Not by Peston but a guest I don't know. Fleeting mention before the cut to a break

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Don’t know why she’s so bothered about people attempting to access her BANK ACCOUNTS, according to her there’s duck all in them

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So why do you keep discussing your family, especially father, and exposing him to ridicule? If this has been going on for years?

Screenshot_20220921_233545.jpg

Reactions: 39
All this is just, forgive me.. dead cat technique.

If she answered people's questions.
Locked her twitter down and shared recipes and plugged some charities, promoted a book etc abuse would almost vanish overnight.. she'd still be a Hoofwanglingbunglesnatch, but there's.be less drama.

Reactions: 37
Jack: I’ve been hacked

Squigs: oh no, so sad. Let’s mobilise and stop all
Donations and subscriptions so the hackers don’t profit from this crime.

Jack: No, not like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Wanted to comment on this but forgot:
View attachment 1595529

Note on 08 June she said the number of (nasty) messages she gets is thankfully a small percentage of her overall messages. And she didn't need any extra safeguarding.
Now, a couple of months later, the opposite appears to be the case - it's relentless, her inbox is full of them, etc, and one of the reasons she's moving home is because of stalkers, threats, etc. Makes you think.
Personally I'm more inclined to believe the June statement (just that little part of it mind you!). She just can't help herself, blowing every little thing completely out of proportion.

Jack Monroe, Trump the Second
If she's moving because of the online threats, she's doing a really crappy job of it. It's taking forever and she's sharing each and every detail with the masses from which the threats emanate. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She's living in cloud cuckoo land. I get that to her, people criticising her FEELS like they want her dead, but they really, really don't.

I'm sick of having to repeat this. No-one wants you hurt or harmed in any way Jack.

It's criticism. Lots of it is legitimate. Get one of your three therapists on speed dial and work through understanding this key concept: CRITICISM DOES NOT MEAN WANTING YOU DEAD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.