Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nominating squig words for next thread title:

Which police squad do you think will be assigned to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don’t understand the mentality of having to be up at 5am for ‘work’ but starting a twitter thread like this after 11pm and arguing with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
That's nice. She wants people jailed. Well I want people jailed for ripping off charities and taking money off vulnerable donors. Just because I'm 'tired' won't make it happen.
@jenny2603 I see what you mean about her grassing and lock 'em up mentality. Deeply unsavoury.

Screenshot_20220921_232712.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
You can identify as a rock for all I care - chucking around terf like a barrier or defense is a bleeping cop out.

As is saying she lost relationships due to all this. No, you are an insufferable bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Holy moly I have one night out and full blown chaos ensues.
All this dramatic “they want me DEAD” is really rather tiresome isn’t it? Nobody wants you dead love they just wanna know what happened to their cashos.

Reactions: 48
I do see some parallels on how she could twist things she’s read here. When she posted her and the lad going for a walk a Frau local to her said she knew exactly where she was as they went there themselves-this was a comment in response to Jack saying people were hiding in bushes outside her house and stalking her. So I can see how she’d take that type of exchange and twist it as ‘ I claimed stalking then posted my location on Twitter’ doesn’t have the same Poor Me quality.
Oh yeah. I definitely think that she has twisted things that she has read here. But why would anyone who thinks they are being stalked, and supposedly has been in the past, post a picture on social media revealing their location. She is thick!

Reactions: 34
Darnit, Jack, I didn't have you coming back until tomorrow! I was so close! Well, I don't care. Carry on, "sunshine." I have plans for tonight and won't be playing along. Tomorrow is for grunking.

Why is she now implying that teh evil trollz are responsible for her moving house? She's already covered that decision exhaustively, and it has nothing to do with any harassment she claims to be receiving.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.