Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still relatively new to the chaos but I’m getting the overwhelming feeling that Jack is not of the abolish prisons school of left wing thought. Rarely these days do you see someone online quite so litigious and arrest hungry.

Anyway, if I was receiving this amount of unwanted interactions I’d simply close my DMs and change my notification settings so I only saw replies from people I know. Perhaps that’s too simple.
Way too simple! Do you want to her to STOP BREATHING?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe all this stalking and harassment info is being spilled just 24hours after Diva got mega backlash for supporting Jack. Really makes you think how many people are really thinking 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If anyone is remotely bovvered by the "eye pea" address tit...
The current protocol for the interwebs is IPv4. This means the max number of unique addresses is 4.2 billion, less than one for each person. Think how many devices you have, different connections (mobile data, home broadband, work VPN, open Wi-Fi etc) and then realize how small that number is. I'd bet good money I can "guess" the address of people's internet router, because they mostly the same!

Trails are left by email addresses, and with the correct permissions you can work out the internet service provider used. If they cooperate, you can potentially get to a person. Anyone using open Wi-Fi, mobile data, VPNs will not be traced.

It's a good excuse to close down everything, restart. I know I said earlier I hope she changes, and that is true. But it's still true that needs to come from Jack and she needs to understand what she has done is wrong.
I do wonder why Jack is never worried that someone will use her eye pee address to triangulate her. Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Can I sue Jack Monroe for causing me to stay up late on a work night thus causing me to potentially function badly and therefore be defamed by my colleagues?

I need a new sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Who is this Major Johnny, I thought, obviously the canal are admiring of his keen intellect and sense of duty. Let me check him out on a popular search engine

HUBBA 😍

Anyway I see he has a wife called…. Caroline!

Makes you think.
Hands. Hands are important.

I need sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We try to adhere to the three visits before deeper questions because it’s not about deserving it’s about ensuring far better support than three boxes of food sticking plaster - if someone regularly can’t feed themselves or family there is a deeper problem to be resolved. Food is the last possible saving and if people are doing that they need more than food.
I just think it’s odd how in most of the poorest areas the TT are nowhere to be seen, and they consistently refuse to signpost people to any other food bank orgs on their website even in those areas.

It’s almost like the high ups within TT (I’m sure lots of the volunteers are very good people) aren’t actually interested in helping with long term poverty, only quick cases where an easy sticking plaster solution can be applied, or where easy signposting can happen so they can sit back and smile at the difference they’ve made.

It’s not just them in fairness, there are a few national orgs the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
dunno about anyone else, but if i was so scared of being stalked and/or doxxed i was gonna move house, I'd be moving a lot sooner than 6 months from now

I'd be out of there so quickly, i wouldn't even have time to practise living in the new house!
I suppose trying to say the house move to a new place that daddy supplied was due to poverty hasn't worked so is being reframed as running away from stalkers.
Well, worth a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2022-09-22 00.23.01.png

Do you sit up all night wanking over the unemployemnt figures, you gullible weirdo?

Screenshot 2022-09-22 00.21.00.png

Yes, Jack is so radical the forces of darkness are trying to murder her with mailing lists. And people think
Nelson Mandela got a hard time.

Screenshot 2022-09-22 00.19.48.png

A final solution to flush out the vermin? Oh my.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
That's it go for the TERF card. I keep this quiet normally but I'm trans and she fucks me off to the max. I'm nae messing re the trans thing, serious.
I'm sorry that her visibility as the face of Trans LGBTQIA Britain has been so difficult and damaging. I wondered how someone could be trans and non-binary but I just shut it because we're talking about deeply intimate issues of self at that point. I still wonder about her construct of gender and what she thinks makes a person female. Having been a not-entirely-conforming woman for a long time, it just interests me.

But her picking up and abandoning being trans, being gay, being straight--I expect that from a kid or tween or teen who is trying to figure out who they are as a person. But she's a bleeping adult who is trying on personae like shoes to see which gets her the most Twitter likes. And what she is doing is hurting people. She is a visible face and she treats issues of gender identity so cheaply. And that has an impact.

• Heart
Let me get htis straight. The police monitor twitter and when they see people asking about fraud which is evident, they contact the person in question to ask them to review their security? Are you sure cos the police have had major cuts and there are parts of the south east they havent investigated a burglary or theft in years outside issuing crime numbers. I am confused by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was watching a crime programme tonight and a lady had a tattoo on her neck, and only the first 4 letters were visible.... Pumb.....

Maybe the pumble is running a consortium

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can I sue Jack Monroe for causing me to stay up late on a work night thus causing me to potentially function badly and therefore be defamed by my colleagues?

I need a new sofa
Sorry, tender one, the Jackchaos only has Cotswold sideboards on offer at the moment. Apparently you can sit on them if you are wearing a Vivienne Westwood frock, so they are sofa-adjacent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hooting and fizzing myself to sleep over Big TERF conspiring to defraud Jack of her last £3.44.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry that her visibility as the face of Trans LGBTQIA Britain has been so difficult and damaging. I wondered how someone could be trans and non-binary but I just shut it because we're talking about deeply intimate issues of self at that point. I still wonder about her construct of gender and what she thinks makes a person female. Having been a not-entirely-conforming woman for a long time, it just interests me.

But her picking up and abandoning being trans, being gay, being straight--I expect that from a kid or tween or teen who is trying to figure out who they are as a person. But she's a bleeping adult who is trying on personae like shoes to see which gets her the most Twitter likes. And what she is doing is hurting people. She is a visible face and she treats issues of gender identity so cheaply. And that has an impact.
Imagine how the vegans feel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just came in for a swift one before bed & now there’s a live chaos before me. Oh dear.

I would be particularly interested to see the nature of the ‘harassment
I've been asleep for the last 90 minutes (officer) and now there's 20 more pages :oops:
Need to look into this Joshua Bonehill-Paine character to see what she's rambling on about but it looks like the first time he was actually imprisoned (versus a suspended sentence) was for inciting racial hatred against Jews. Makes you think.

ETA archive of the 🧵

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I’m still relatively new to the chaos but I’m getting the overwhelming feeling that Jack is not of the abolish prisons school of left wing thought. Rarely these days do you see someone online quite so litigious and arrest hungry.
Yes 'throw away the key for fraudulently trying to sign me up to Britain First' Jack is slightly at odds with quietly, softly working with prisoners behind the scenes Jack.
She really is a right little Tory at heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.