Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The TERF accusations are telling. Intelligent, reasoned and calm women, some coming from less well off backgrounds, have been calling Jack out recently. They are everything Jack is not but Jack should be. Her response is to ignore them and launch into lazy tropes and insults, even intimidation tactics. Her true colours are on show now.

Also she is acting like TERF is the worst thing in the world to be. Whilst I personally am not a TERF, I would be more disturbed if my imaginary hacker was someone from a organised criminal group, a murderer or animal abuser. Jack is being very obtuse tonight.
Remeber she has already accused the vile TERFS of being responsible for sending her death and rape threats because that's totally how middle aged feminists conduct themselves. It is like watching a toddler try to lie at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Isn't it incredibly convenient that ALL the things she is under fire for - Teemill, PayPal, Patreon - have been subject to nefarious hackings.
Oh no. The po po are investigating. I can't possibly discuss them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Exclusive: ‘long running incident number’ revealed

20120101EssexPolice-JM-U-R-LYING-FFS

A2AC287D-6F38-4554-BC84-0FE371A48BFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has anyone FOI’d the existence of the “celebrity police squad” yet?

If not I’ll do it tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's trying desperately to gather up more blue tick support. If it comes, suddenly she'll be eating/sleeping/living her best life again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh yeah. I definitely think that she has twisted things that she has read here. But why would anyone who thinks they are being stalked, and supposedly has been in the past, post a picture on social media revealing their location. She is thick!
BIB: Said the judge in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hi Jack,

It’s Carl from special force: Celeb branch, we are really close to catching the perp. Now can you help us out? Can you tweet to your followers all the details of the investigation and let them know that we are closing in?

Be a love and tweet a threat, nothing too menacing… call them Sunshine. I meant that trick when I was a rookie from Burnside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
'Youre fucked Sunshine' she says. Does she think she is a polis? It sounds very like a 1960s/70s polis phrase; 'You're nicked sunshine'.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-09-22 00.10.44.png

Yes Wise Squig it is odd how none of Jack's stories add up. There must be an explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Complete lies.
All a load of bollocks isn’t it.

I wasn’t expecting her to come out swinging like this so fair play, but she’s made herself look like more of a bleep than usual with this pathetic peformance.

She must think that everyone’s as thick as she is. Boils my pissing piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe a tech frau could tell me. But how would Jack know if someone had tried to Jack into her tmill account?

And if this person has managed to hack in to Jack's patreon account they could let her know the password. The one that Carols me with the hands ran away with.

And typing in block capitals doesn't make something more true.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she's DMd as many blue tickers as she can telling them about the "identify theft" and harassment campaigns, but embellishing it massively, cos .. DMs... Private

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.