Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🚨🚨Jack acknowledging Patreon, Paypal and Teemill klaxon 🚨🚨🚨

Something must be up!
I'd wager this as the start of her trying to 'lose' access to those platforms and therefore suddenly blamelessly without evidence or ability to provide receipts or fulfil rewards. Someone will somehow 'hack' into those accounts successfully and boom, all her problems are gone.

Whatever she's doing, it's not going to work. As Jack keeps saying so boldly, there's a trail.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Absolutely.
That one word cracks me up every time 😃😃😃😂😂😂
Does she think it makes her sound serious ?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Countdown to "VILE TROLLS MADE ME CLOSE MY TEEMILL SHOP AND DEPRIVED FOODBANKS OF FUNDS"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I just came in for a swift one before bed & now there’s a live chaos before me. Oh dear.

I would be particularly interested to see the nature of the ‘harassment

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbf were people not commenting upon possible passwords to the terrible Teemill account ? I did think that was rather silly. Let’s not give Jack ammunition for her stupid endeavours in looking like a victim
Aye probably slightly daft of me (ADHD puppy brain, oopsie 🤪) but triangulate away, Jack. Bringing your finances to the attention of the police is a great idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
THis is actually wha has shocked me. By the by all the dodgy money tit, the food. I am no gourmet cook, but cooking is wonderful and when you have no money cooking is wonderful, baking is wonderful, things have flavours. Rice is not interchangeable, if I dont have pudding rice I cant make rice pudding, herbs are not interchangeable, cooking has rules and things have flavour and flavour matters. Bone broth is different to stock cubes. I think its indicative of the contempt that the Guardian and that set holds us in that they didn't even notice she couldn;t cook. Noone noticed she doesn't know anything about food. Why?
THIS IS MY ANEURYSM!

TL;DR
I was very aware of Jack from her inception as Tin Can Cook. At the time I lived & worked in a working class town outside of Manchester. I owned a nursery & also did emergency foster care; all the while with a background in catering so trying to make a small budget go a long way to make healthy ingredients for the little ‘uns.

Initially I thought Jack was the bees knees and having just come out of a recession, she was a breath of fresh air. Then I tried some of her very early recipes and let’s be honest, we all know it’s easier and cheaper to muster up something filling & nutritional from your own brain than chuck a load of slop in a slow cooker, leave the leccy on needlessly for hours and have nothing short of a dogs dinner to feed the poor kids. (Disclaimer: my dog does not eat slop, he’s a pain in the arse who won’t eat a crust unless there’s butter on it 🙄)

Long story short; I’m a much better cook and budgeter than that shark eyed, wannabe zeleb grifter. I’ve a fairly modest insta following (nowt to do with HER, m’lud) post bariatric surgery and the thing that makes my heart sing is that people find my little tips helpful or make something I’ve made and say ‘yeah it’s tasty, thx for the recipe’. I make no money, nor am I arsed to (bit like JM, too much of a procrastinator!) but there’s way to much “I sent a tweet that made you smile~ send me a Kofi” or “I chucked some food in a pan that resembles a stir fry but obvs #protein #gains #goals #followmypatreonforinsisdertips” instead of when everyone just shared recipes, money saving advice, new parent advice…

I BLAME HINCH tbh 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Definitely worth a FOI request to the police as to why wasting £s on investigating this as there are millions of such attempts daily in UK they decline to investigate and would suggest special undue treatment

Reactions: 56
Helena. Did you know you could be done for impersonating a police officer.
😂😂😂
I forgot June was still with me. I think she wants to investigate Jack for making false accusations. Funnily enough making false accusations is very common in 13 year old girls according to a police officer speaking at a safeguarding training course I attended many moons ago. Add that to ‘experimental special effects make-up’ and internet shenanigans and I really think that’s the age Jack is stuck at emotionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Like duck the police are going to spend time and resources launching an investigation into someone trying a password on someone's online accounts 😂. It happens all the time, you barely get anywhere with the police if any fraud is actually committed! They won't give a toss that there were sign in attempts, and will just tell you to make sure your passwords are tight. Nice try Jack, you great big melon 🍈.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
What I think the canal looks like;

What jack's telling twitter the canal looks like;

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
The thing is, if the police have been on whoever it is that’s harassing Jack in the way she’s suggesting “for some time”…surely they’re not very good at their jobs given that nothing appears to have been ~actually done~ about them (whoever they are…!) 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.