Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
My favourite thing about the Fraus (because you're all softies and lovelies) is that people- even us oldies- see stuff like Jack making her Teemill private and think 'maybe she's sorting it out!'

The thought just crossed my mind before I caught myself.

She'll do what she did with her taxes. Close the company and never mention it again. She doesn't care about being transparent or fixing things for others. She's done a big steaming shite and she's trying to cover it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Lurkingandlaughing

Jack, this is a helpful message to you. This is how you read narcissism. Narcissism is a maladaptive shame mechanism, and you have to understand certain things about narcissism because of this. Rule 1. They cannot deviate, you have to treat them like they are arguing with a mirror. They cant see you, they can create an object onto which they project shame, and they do frequently. Thats what usually causes stalking and alsorts of obsessive behaviour. But they cannot see their object. They are projecting their own dysfunction onto said object. So that object will be able to use their accusaions as admissions as reliably as an explorer uses a compass. It may be the only reliable guide you have to their actions.

So with a narcissist ALL accusations are admissions and imagine them arguing with a mirror. So for instance with your feed, when you start ranting about the tories and their fear a gravy train is ending, their shameful exploitation of benefit deaths etc, You are also discussing your shame at what you do. Its very very simple.

The only way to deal with a narcissist is to refuse to be caught in this cycle that is just them arguing with a mirror and state clearly the dissonance between what htey say and what they do. I note you cannot and will not be answering any of the allegations regarding the criminal fraud, the morally bankrupt exploitation of poverty, the exploitation of benefit deaths, the lies...but you are making wild accusations.

Pro-tip. Once a narcissist is caught out and they are visible in the theatre they have defined for themselves, they start to panic. So for instance, you used to be able to rattle the tip jar and say whatever and send out the flying monkeys but now you can be seen. But you cant stop. The narcissist becomes like a goldfish on the pavement. This is where you are now. But what they do not realise is they are slowly alienating everyone who can see.

Not tweeting was wise. But this is better.

So statistical analysis of your patreon highlights that your income is somewhere in the five figures per month. You did not work with the ONS. You sold the lie that you could feed your family for a week at Asda for 20quid, knowing who it would harm and knowing they wanted access to the foodbank donation and voucher market. You solicited donations by misleading people about your income and you will now tweet your own behaviour over and over in the form of accusations to others. I know of a forum who will be delighted to read it. You tweet like a child trying to convince grown ups of htings you do not understand and you do not understand why those grown ups can see right through you and why you are demonstrating what they say with every tantrum. Now get someone to take your phone and protect you from yourself before you no longer have that 6 figure income because you are qualified for nothing and being a chef is going to require you learn how to cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
CPS are still flying in from the US to investigate her then, what a waste of resources.
They won’t interview you about benefit fraud if there is no benefits (I know someone who builds the cases, no benefit, no investigation, she’s too busy to build a case with nothing).

• Haha
Reactions: 77

JombleWomble

VIP Member
View attachment 1594343

This makes £2.19 profit. So £2.19 provides three days emergency food for one person.

View attachment 1594353

This makes £4.50 profit. So actually £4.50 provides three days emergency food for one person.

Both figures sound like gross underestimates, unless it relates to one of those community supermarkets where you pay £3.00 but get £15.00 worth of goods but those aren't emergency food services, so I presume it be more likely to relate to a foodbank.

I am aware that Jack is autistic so cannot lie. She loves facts and is FORENSIC so she won't have just farted some nonsense onto t-shirts and tote bags. I look forward to hearing which figure is correct and seeing a fully costed breakdown of these emergency three day food parcels. I'm sure Jack has already been softly, gently behind the scenes educating foodbanks on providing food at these incredibly low prices.
I always enjoy a reminder of the macro/micro fiasco 🦉🍾

There's someone on twitter who I have a lot of respect for because she has a relatively large following and uses it to do a lot of good for our field of work. She used to occasionally tweet support for Jack which made me a bit sad. Today she's been liking tweets pointing out the Jack is refusing to be transparent about "charitable" donations, and that it's not ok to accuse people of trolling just for asking reasonable questions about where their money has gone. The tide is turning and it's so satisfying to see it happening!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Lies upon lies 🙄. Oh and as for "false allegations" about your sobriety Jack, you were the one who lied and pretended you were sober for months on end, only to admit later in your Diva.pdf that you actually hadn't been. So don't be surprised that people don't take you at your word. That and you act like such a tool on the Internet all the time, that people naturally draw that conclusion. Your behaviour is shocking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

LeftoverCoffee

🚨🚨🚨Jack acknowledging Patreon, Paypal and Teemill klaxon 🚨🚨🚨

Something must be up!
I'd wager this as the start of her trying to 'lose' access to those platforms and therefore suddenly blamelessly without evidence or ability to provide receipts or fulfil rewards. Someone will somehow 'hack' into those accounts successfully and boom, all her problems are gone.

Whatever she's doing, it's not going to work. As Jack keeps saying so boldly, there's a trail.

• Heart
  • Wow

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I think sharing a DM would be really outing 💯 to be honest
True. I have some slithery DMs myself (after a pre Tattle “eh?” question I put to her) and I wouldn’t share because it would probably out me. I will say they involved wailing about mental health, an army of trolls after her for years, couldn’t tell me what they said etc etc and basically gaslit me until I deleted my question. Think it was about carbon monoxide poisoning but can’t recall now, that was around the time I started scratching my head!!)

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s writing like someone who hasn’t used the internet in ten+ years? IP address means diddly, no one is identifiable by it, who tf tries to gain access to an account in the era of 2FA/Authenticator apps and yubi keys/FB or Google sign ins? This is early 2010s internet hijinks. Grow up, scammy rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I promise this is not one of those stories that people make up, this actually happened. I took my daughter to Brick Lane on a day trip to London and there was a guy photographing a homeless man, near the bagel shop we were visiting. I dont like brick lane, my friend who is with me is similar and my dauhgter said 'Mum whats the word when someone says they are something and they are not?', so me and my friend offered a few words and my daughter who was about 11 at the time looked at us like she had a lightbulb. 'Wanker' she said. 'The word is wanker'.
My daughter’s photography lecturer told her cohort to go out into the town centre near her college to photo ‘urban landscape’ and recommended they include homeless people. She was horrified and rang me from town to say ‘Um this isn’t ok is it Mama?’ No darling child-it really is not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

kachoochoo

VIP Member
dunno about anyone else, but if i was so scared of being stalked and/or doxxed i was gonna move house, I'd be moving a lot sooner than 6 months from now

I'd be out of there so quickly, i wouldn't even have time to practise living in the new house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73