Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't give anyone her phone or stop this because she likes the six figure income. I think that's it. Why should she ? If she does have a mental illness she nevertheless has assembled a lucrative grift and can maintain it so why should she change ?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pssst - Jack, you openly admitted to egging on your 'haters', so if any of this was true (it isn't) this would all be the consequences of your actions. Just saying. Stop being such a silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
If anyone is remotely bovvered by the "eye pea" address tit...
The current protocol for the interwebs is IPv4. This means the max number of unique addresses is 4.2 billion, less than one for each person. Think how many devices you have, different connections (mobile data, home broadband, work VPN, open Wi-Fi etc) and then realize how small that number is. I'd bet good money I can "guess" the address of people's internet router, because they mostly the same!

Trails are left by email addresses, and with the correct permissions you can work out the internet service provider used. If they cooperate, you can potentially get to a person. Anyone using open Wi-Fi, mobile data, VPNs will not be traced.

It's a good excuse to close down everything, restart. I know I said earlier I hope she changes, and that is true. But it's still true that needs to come from Jack and she needs to understand what she has done is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
[QUOTE
This is a lovely idea but I’ll never give the Trussell Trust another penny of my hard earned money.
Me neither, they have tens of millions of pounds in funds. Better donate to a small local group.
[UOTE]
Babes, same. I will donate to my local food bank, and chuck some money into a small charity that works in Malawi and are struggling due to devaluation of the kwatcha (sp).

Reactions: 22
Just noticing that in Iran they have blocked out Instagram and internet so women protesting about not being murdered for not wearing hijabs can’t raise awareness. But yeah, someone trying log into a grifter’s patreon is a major police incident.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
So instead of getting sued, this time we should all expect the bizzies at the door in the middle of the night?

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Feed Content and Coops, and here's a tip for unsubscribing to an email list: click unsubscribe. You are most welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Someone actually hacked my PayPal account a year ago and I lost some money. PayPal couldn't give a tit when I reported, the police barely gave a tit. The only people who cared were fraud department from bank who put a stop on cards and any payments coming through PayPal. They certainly didn't send a crack team of investigators. No one cares. Fraud happens all the time. They just leave the banks to deal. You might need ro report to get a crime number in order to claim money back, but that's probably some poor newly qualified pc having to take the details down and type into a computer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Not that she has to answer to you or anyone, but they were going to be food related postcards of onions and celery, Edinburgh. Ffs please let her breathe!
I forgot about Jack's obsession with Edinburgh. I'm sure this joke has been made before, but I would giggle if she relocated to Scotland and changed her name to Jack Munro (Fraus, this level of humour is all I have left).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wish she’d explain why the police are so quick to respond to her alleged email and web issues. As has been said before, the resources and/or will just isn’t there to help actual victims of crime, particularly wrt stalking and similar.

Last year I was in a hit & run accident. My car was very badly damaged and the perpetrators screamed at me and that plus the location of it & the awful shock made me very fearful. And that takes a lot with me. 999 just told me to report it online. I had the number plate & car details but it was stolen or cloned. I knew where the perpetrators had been before they hit me (🔺 local knowledge of a nest of villains 🔺) The police rang me the following week (!) and their main message was ‘you’ll get over it’. Yep, those words were said. They did not look at the several sets of CCTV nor speak to the people who knew who the criminals were. They did not want to know at all. It took me a long time to get over and it was horrible. So I should have told them they tried to sign my email up to fascists.com? duck right off, Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
If this (whatever *this* is) is, as she keeps saying, an ongoing police investigation why is she talking about it? Surely she would have been advised not to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack, Linda McCartney dropped you because vegans are offended by you and your bollock sausage consumption and lack of pet care. Superdrug have probably dropped you coz you told Lorraine on national tv to use shampoo in the washing machine, you glaikit bam heid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
View attachment 1595997
i know this is the LEAST of it but CPS is the Crown Prosecution Service, Jack. We don’t call it Child Protective Services here. And you’d know that, I’d expect, if they’d been ‘investigating’ you. Which isn’t what they do.
Nah with you on this one-the first thing that jumped out to me too.
sorry for weird formatting, bottom two are in response to the squig

View attachment 1595996

View attachment 1595998
Do you think she’s opening her spam mail or something? Like those emails you get like ‘someone just tried to sign in to your Santander account-click this link to confirm your identity’ and she’s like IMMA BEEN HECKED!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.