Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
400 threaderoos. Time to crack open the gofundme and get some merch produced so we all have a souvenir tea towel to commemorate. If tea towels aren’t your thing ive got some crappy postcards too. Send cashos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
As my profile pic is Jack during her tiny head/giant boiler suit phase
Your profile pic is haunting me. She looks like something that would hover over you during sleep paralysis. Initially thought someone here had edited the head to look smaller and more tanned, but apparently that's the unedited version? Yikes.

I'm curious about the follower who refused to respond to the DM. Do we think this is someone Jack knows IRL or just an online follower? I actually found the exchange a bit sad. Sad because the person had obviously supported her for a long time and was let down, but also because it's entirely Jack's doing. She drives people away without realising and all of this chaos is avoidable. Nobody's forcing her to lie, overshare, threaten people, and so on. But she doesn't seem able to rein in the nastiness and it's probably why she has so few friends. It's a stretch to say I feel sorry for her, but I almost do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She always does this. Remember last Christmas when she was being roasted on Twitter due to some shitstorm of her own making and she posted that weird video of herself walking alone by the seafront in the dark? She knew exactly what she was doing there and after staying quiet for a sufficient time to get people worrying about her, she popped back up like nothing had happened.

On a completely different note, has her interview with Gordon Brown surfaced yet? I didn't imagine that, did I?
Yes I thought of the seafront incident last night.
Someone last night (@SpudYouHate?) mentioned they would not put it past Jack to fake her own death. I truly think as she gets more desperate and runs out of rolls of the dice, she may move on to faking and breadcrumbing a suicide attempt, in an effort to regain control and silence people. As a narc gets more desperate they will up the ante to achieve what they want. The narc ex friend I have mentioned here before did this on more than one occasion, until I realised what I was really dealing with, and that he was full of tit! I would not be surprised if we have darker games to come from her.

Well that was a gloomy start to the day!

Good morning ninnies, I raise a dinosaur mug of strong tea to us all and to thread #400 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Congratulations you wonderful Ninnies 🎈400🎈
And thank(space)you for being so welcoming to us new Fraus.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She is soooo needy.

If its not for attention, its for praise.

Imagine if she used her phone for the thing it was created for and calling up these ' mates' of hers and getting herself out there for a coffee and chats or lunch or even an amble in a local park. Sitting cooped up reading about your self either positively or negatively all day is not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Time to crack open the gofundme and get some merch produced so we all have a souvenir tea towel to commemorate. If tea towels aren’t your thing ive got some crappy postcards too. Send cashos
FFS have you learned NOTHING from Jack Monroe? You don't actually get anything made, you just keep the money and put out regular bullshit stories and fake poverty anecdotes.

She drives people away without realising and all of this chaos is avoidable. Nobody's forcing her to lie, overshare, threaten people, and so on. But she doesn't seem able to rein in the nastiness and it's probably why she has so few friends.
Exactly this. Jack has created a new name, an online persona, and a fictional back story that she's morphed into in real life. She's followed the classic contrepreneur/pyramid scheme methodology of "cutting out dead wood", i.e. anyone who isn't a sycophantic enabler, and as a result, her behaviour has spiralled out of control.

I hope Big Dave can forcibly reign her in somehow or other - harsh as that sounds, she will 100% be having a negative impact on her son, she's conned a huge amount of people, misled many more with poor advice (see fuel crisis claims) and ultimately used her position for self gain to the detriment of everyone else, as well as assembling, enabling and encouraging a fanatical, radicalised group of superfans who will attack, threaten, doxx and threaten anyone who dares even ask a question of their dear leader.

Game's up Jack. Time to step away.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Your profile pic is haunting me. She looks like something that would hover over you during sleep paralysis. Initially thought someone here had edited the head to look smaller and more tanned, but apparently that's the unedited version? Yikes.

I'm curious about the follower who refused to respond to the DM. Do we think this is someone Jack knows IRL or just an online follower? I actually found the exchange a bit sad. Sad because the person had obviously supported her for a long time and was let down, but also because it's entirely Jack's doing. She drives people away without realising and all of this chaos is avoidable. Nobody's forcing her to lie, overshare, threaten people, and so on. But she doesn't seem able to rein in the nastiness and it's probably why she has so few friends. It's a stretch to say I feel sorry for her, but I almost do.
I think Jack edited the photo slightly, dear heart - no further editing since.

i think the guy is not an IRL friend, but an ex-FM who she thought she could rely on to defend her at a time like this. Going by his previous tweets, it seems she misjudged this. His patience with her was wearing thin with the attack on Karl (rightfully so) and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

Reactions: 66
Jack's probably flat out like a lizard drinking organising the beige postcards and glossy recipe cards she promised her subscribers.
It's hard to balance your work obligations and shout the odds on twitter whilst shedding followers like a buttered snake sheds their skin.
When was it she promised she’d be sorting out the Patreon backlog? Time has no meaning any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
noah-wyle.gif

At this rate, she'll soon be catching up with Hinch. Chapeau, you nefarious mendacious vexatious ninnies!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
9713DE14-4B47-4ACF-9A9B-BF0D98F27B06.jpeg
When was it she promised she’d be sorting out the Patreon backlog? Time has no meaning any more.
All I can offer is that it was post Old Harold and before Sunday's tantrum? So within the last few months? Hope that helps, tender head.

ETA she lost a few followers while most of the canal were sleeping.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The loss of followers I do believe will get worse as more people read blue tick squigs post(s). Someone mentioned not long back, where’s Ralph Little, I reckon he’s seen the chaos and thought duck that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
400 threads and an ever growing collection of dickwads. Toot toot!

Can I just say the fact that @Silver Linings strode in and created the thread is 👩‍🍳😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I don't know what the next 100 threads will entail. For all we know, by thread 500, the Ham Ball will have arrived and we're living in a post apocalyptic wasteland, cowering in our crappy bungalows as the Hamble ravage the streets.

All I know for sure is frau will still be posting intermittently to tell us who their favourite TV detective is.🦉🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She'll have to do a mini chaos or deploy the FM army today - screenshot just a moment ago from private mode and not logged in, so no bird app algorithm trickery:

chrome_screenshot_1663655846897.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she’s anything like the Narc I was married to, she is now at the Ghosting stage - her throwing around the dramatic YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD didn’t quite work out the way she wanted it to, so now she’s gone Ghost. Given her Twatter addiction, I’m wondering how long it will last. My Narc would do it for anywhere between 2 - 10 days, depending on the severity of the behaviour before hand.

And yes, they do rock up as if they’ve been brain wiped and forgotten everything, so my bets on she posts some slop recipe with no context.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Today there'll probably be a happy shiny defiant post with a brave wee pixie smile to "own" the haters. Perhaps today's the day we find out the brand of weighted hula hoop her therapist gave her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Turning tides, 400 threads, all quiet on the Southend Front and the return of @Silver Linings

I saw enough beautiful hats yesterday at the funeral to satisfy the need, although slightly disappointed Beatrice or Eugenie hadn’t commissioned a mourning vienetta…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.