Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack did reappear about 2 hours ago inviting someone into the comments club, but she seemed to delete the tweet pretty quickly. She probably is going to go silent to worry people.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Am very sorry if this breaks the rules on new thread but two points of order here.

1. You dont have to sift. YES YOU DO!!! YES YOU bleeping WELL DO.
2. Prunes instead of dates. What the duck? What the actual duck.
Thats all I had to say.. Sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Do we not have hats? 😭
🙁

Thinking about it I haven't noticed Yel on these threads for ages - probably because she's too busy discussing stuff that's actually important to follow 1000 posts a day about the Jack Monroe permachaos. So I'm putting the blame for our current hatlessness on both Jack herself, for being too much of a bin fire to keep up with, and Vlad (the real one), for shutting off Nord Stream 1. I have no evidence for this claim so eagerly await my notice of intent to sue from both parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Oh, just a lil selfie with my hat.

Well. If Audrey ate crisps instead of trying on little frocks. And had big frocks cos crisps. And didn’t brush her hair. And 🔺 dyed it lighter to cover the grey. Apart from that, twinsies.

So. Jack. I hope you’re not baking a cake for us at this milestone. We really don’t deserve that.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Yep she's definitely aiming for the "You ok, hun?" scenario.

I have nothing to add to the recap other than Jack's a manipulative confused ball of rage.

And Hamble is adorable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The only thing Jack has left in her toolbox now is her least favourite, to disappear from Twitter for a while until the heat dies down and come back with some god-awful recipe like nothing at all has happened.

We’re at the end stage of the routine she constantly does. After this low, the massive high will come. Considering she’s like an emotional vampire, I would assume she’s been dumped and that’s the reason for the epic tantrum yesterday.

As if we are 400 threads in, I didn’t even think it would get to thread two in lockdown!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Am perturbed by the lack of sifting. Has anyone shown Nigella this recipe. Nigella is the Queen of Cake(no competition from anyone ever in the history of cake, never has a recipe writer churned out so many perfect cake recipes that always work). Has anyone actually shown her the abomination of a sticky prune dense not sifted pudding? She would know Jack was a grifter if she saw that. I know it.

Reactions: 38
400 unasked for and unsought threads is clearly thankless WORK as we have no hats 💔

However, as I am familiar with the canal's body of work, thread 400 may have just been a thousand posts of people admiring their titfers

Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Honoured to have provided the thread title, but it was courtesy of a squig who now seems to have disappeared.

My recap is very short: Chaos reigns (for now) and Jack Monroe is still an utter

bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 42
When did we have viennetta hats? Was it 300? Surely the Tattle budget could've spunked some cash on a lasagne bonnet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
400 unasked for and unsought threads is clearly thankless WORK as we have no hats 💔

However, as I am familiar with the canal's body of work, thread 400 may have just been a thousand posts of people admiring their titfers

Really makes you think.
Unsought is a bit unfair. I am quite sure the reason Jack has not been reading her extensive nine bookcases of recipe books is all the time she has spent reading these threads. I think she is probably grateful she is a celebrity somewhere and will copy them and read them slowly over years to remember the glory days. The tattle fraus have done her and everyone else a service keeping up the highs and lows of her grifting career so she can review them at leisure, and she is the star of her own Spanish style novella with these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m wondering if she’ll reappear to take up her fans current whinging about ASDA limiting to 3 items of their essentials range. On the one hand it’s a big topic she’ll get a lot of attention with, on the other it’ll reduce her chances of any other brand gig again. And it’ll promote how good and attractive Asda are for free for them. Or failing that it’ll be a picture of the dog or her lunch. But she will be back looking for cashos and attention/likes.

Reactions: 25
I just can't imagine any business or organisation thinking that any association with her is a good thing.

Even the gigs she DID get, she treated them like she couldn't be arsed (Del Monte for one).

The pov story is such a yawn now. The only reason she gets booked anywhere now is lazy research

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack did reappear about 2 hours ago inviting someone into the comments club, but she seemed to delete the tweet pretty quickly. She probably is going to go silent to worry people.
She always does this. Remember last Christmas when she was being roasted on Twitter due to some shitstorm of her own making and she posted that weird video of herself walking alone by the seafront in the dark? She knew exactly what she was doing there and after staying quiet for a sufficient time to get people worrying about her, she popped back up like nothing had happened.

On a completely different note, has her interview with Gordon Brown surfaced yet? I didn't imagine that, did I?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.