Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

threetintender

Evening all. I had to share a moment from my day at work; currently working on audits and quarterly analysis of various things. Had a meeting with the team today to discuss progress. Asked a colleague how they were getting on and….they said….’still grunking through the July stuff’…..frauen, I was thrilled. I felt like a Freemason, but in a good way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Went to go check if Google search volume for Jack had increased this weekend, it hasn’t, but interesting compared the past 12 months with the past 90 days (or 3 months) that whilst Jack Monroe tattle has been her highest search query in both periods, the discrepancy between that term and “Jack Monroe recipes” has widened significantly (pls see attached images). Then thought why not compare the two lifetime, and look, what a sight! Pretty much since the inception of these threads we’ve had more interest than her slop. The steep incline in that line suggests her tattle has been at its most searched for over the last couple of weeks…. Makes u think!

View attachment 1591653

View attachment 1591661
She should do something about that. Like maybe, idk post the pancake recipe?

I'm still a bit dumbstruck by one of her flying monkeys being caught in a lie about actually cooking her recipes purely because Jack never delivers her promises. It's so obvious none of them have tried the slop.
Screenshot_20220920_080800.jpg
Screenshot_20220920_080827.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Title by @Mrs Peel

Please read the pink wiki if new. Please respect the forum rules etc.

Recap - Jack has gone very quiet….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

jenny2603

VIP Member
Should also add, being wheeled out on morning shows and radio shows to regurgitate hunger hurts and how mean bullies ob the Internet bully me is NOT helping the poor at all.
As a real lefty , I'm sick to death of lefties screeching how much jack does to help people and to raise awareness.
We all fucking know.
All of us. Rich, poor, managing, doing ok, struggling etc, me all know about the great divide. We all know about supermarket budget ranges
Those of us who need to cut corners are already doing it and those who aren't but need to, need more practical advice and support than your £20 baskets of utter deceit and whingeing at middle class festivals about how people are mean to you.
As far as I'm concerned anyone claiming to be left wing but uncritically supporting Jack is a fraud. In the current chaos I've now counted four separate individuals who have had their employers contacted, we've also had Jack threaten to sue and jeopardise the immigration status of a low paid migrant worker without settled status. These people are scabs, they are not of the left however they claim to identify- they're the sort of people who would thrive as informers and secret police in a dictatorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Soz think Big Dave Hadjicostas is absolute trash like his scumbag fraud perpetuating scammer daughter as he’s allowed her to steal work from actual working class women & operate a scam of a Patreon. Appreciate she’s an adult but if you can have her round for Sunday dinner then you can ask that she doesn’t cosplay as a working class poor to solicit tips and subscription donations & steal paid work off WC women in the media.

Sorry but as an upwardly mobile WC -> first gen to uni to MC professional pipeline I’ve busted a fucking gut to get here and she makes an absolute mockery of us, she’s utter trash and the family can get in the bin with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

jenny2603

VIP Member
Have our hats been confiscated by the mods as a punishment for all that police business in the last thread? We're good kids really and didn't mean any harm, we just got a bit overexcited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
The nasty replies from Diva’s twitter are almost as bad as Linda Riley’s (founder of Diva) tweets to Awfully Molly earlier this month. THE END.

BC15E96C-C22E-4D33-BB50-D1583536DBD7.jpeg

ETA. These are from the 4th of September, which I think was Jay Raynor/Bristol day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

MooBelle

VIP Member
Can I just make a public service announcement please?
Over the past week or so a couple of Fraus have made posts that have made themselves to be easily triangled. I've identified a couple of you on twitter but didn't make contact because it's a bit creepy and Tattle is here and Twitter is there and we don't cross streams. Also, I'm a nice person, however Jack is not a nice person and would have no quams about doxxing anyone.
Not policing, just warning people not to 'like' or 'down vote' a tweet before posting a SS on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Imo, I think they're just exhausted after 20+ years of this shit. J did a snarky pity-party post after her mum said something helpful(about a pudding?) clearly indirectly aimed at them all . It would take a huge amount of energy and time to even partly help her or control her worst impulses - and they can't spare it and risk their own and siblings' wellbeing, especially as it'll probably be for nothing.
I’ve felt truly terrible and so sorry for her mother from her mum’s posts in reply to her on two occasions (I only know of these two, there are surely more). One was when Jack was on a giant woe is me about her birthmarks and her awful parents, and her mother explained that Jack’s version was simply untrue.
C81B3C5E-2AAB-47C6-A10F-2BE7F2FE7F70.jpeg

FDD2871C-9669-460E-A825-46DC58C35F48.jpeg
The other time was when Jack was being all effusive and gushing about “Mom” on Twitter and her own mother responded because she (as you would) thought Jack was talking about her. Jack was talking about Nigella.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 114