Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, as we all know, photoshopping pictures of yourself in your underwear to make your arms thinner and your collarbones more pronounced is FINE.
Oh of course, and so is informing your followers that you have unintentionally lost a large, very specific number of pounds recently šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lads sheā€™s tweeting. Iā€™ll try and keep up. Itā€™s basically a long book review and I donā€™t entirely disagree that DW is problematic so.....here goes nothing.
Ha! Iā€™ve already got them in the wrong order.
I'd help but my phone is going tits up tonight and sadly I can't afford to have twošŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s just finished a tweet thread about body issues and signed off with ā€˜good nightā€™.

That guarantees sheā€™ll be tweeting a while longer than.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mind the time she was leading the charge against Corbyn then she changed her mind?

Not like her. Sheā€™s a weathervane. She doesnā€™t have an original thought in her bonce

Clown shoe

šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Weapon is such a good insult.

I was talking to someone about someone who was harassing me on twitter and she called him a fanny bangle. Thatā€™s a new one on me.

Some of the Scottish people on here might know this insult but a Scottish word for Fanny is fud. Sheā€™s an actual fud.

Walloper is another Scottish insult. Thatā€™s yet another slang word for genitalia. I have no idea where we get them from.

And in Scotland tit and fanny are often used when you want to insult someone.

Of course in Scotland if you like someone you insult them. But thatā€™s just how we are. I donā€™t like her and sheā€™s still a fud.
When I run out of Scots insults, I turn to Navy ones. If you can ever get your hands on a book called (šŸ¤£) Jackspeak, it's hilarious.

I still think that Jack is completely psychoceramic, a genuine crackpot...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm hoping someone does call her out for assuming the Tutelage lady was black! Wonder what snarky reply she'll give šŸ¤”

Reactions: 21
The inviting loads of 17 year olds to the tv studio and creeping on them is much worse than writing a tit book (or 40). Why isnā€™t she focussing on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
7B43F429-D584-42C8-AC02-292431FD0B8E.jpeg

Sheā€™s tweeted lots more triggery ED bullshit which has cheesed me off. The audacity. bleeping cowbag. After what she did. Starring out the numbers when she did the same bleeping thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Plus, kid has had his entire book collection trashed as soon as he's come back from his Dad's, his cosy reading time with his Mum has been spoiled and she's spent the entire day ranting about how tit the book, his father and, by extension, his choices in reading are. And she's got a kitten to play with that he won't be allowed to touch.

And it's nearly the witching hour. I wonder how things will go in the Batjack cave tonight?
what she is doing is not only publicly slating his father but sb too and the great unwashed can't see this. If he has enjoyed reading those books, only to have it ripped part by his mother and god knows what she has said to him about it too but would prefer not to speculate.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Disclaimer: I havenā€™t read or even skimmed these books, but could this be ā€˜ping pongā€™? Whatā€™s making me laugh is all this fuss and clearly no one on twitter has read them either
644B157E-292B-485E-A35D-52F04BC159C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.