Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuuuuck is going on!

Why does she schedule these shitfits so late in the day, pls either do drive time or just post watershed for the juicy goss, thanks hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s words on a page. Seriously. Does anyone else think it’s odd that she had a conversation with her 10 year old kid about poverty due to the so called stereotypes in that book?

Actual sake. I am a lot older than Jack. When I was ten I was out with my pals roller skating and on a pogo stick and hula hooping

And I grew up in a family who were working class but very clever. My mum speaks 5 languages and my uncle was a writer. They didn’t force me to read right on books

There were books my mum wasn’t fond of, but essentially she let me be a kid.

If your kid likes David’s books he likes David’s books. Leave him be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she seriously going to live tweet EVERY ONE of his books? Jack, that's bleeping boring. People are already bored. Sweary rants are good for a few hours on twitter before you start to outstay your welcome. You've had your moment of 'glory' and I really hope you enjoyed it. Your likes are going to dwindle; your new sycophants will start awkwardly looking elsewhere. You'll desperately tweet some cute kitten pics but there's no way they'll go viral. You'll start to feel empty. Again. Because that's what you are, Jack. You're just a screaming voice in an empty hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sigh.
I despair.
What could she have *possibly* done now.
Can't we just have another day off jack?
I just want to talk about hooch and peach concorde and nightclubs with glow sticks. Failing that, seeds and plants please.

See you in another day hausfraus. When i catch up. Again.
Ps. duck you jack. Take the cat to the vet.
You know I thought about this today, I wanted to ask the coven opinions on curtains & have a natter about any old tit. She’s providing too much content for us to get through at the mo, the only thing that could accelerate these threads any further is her finally securing that elusive Saturday kitchen appearance 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s been half an hour since she said good night, but she’s still tweeting. Let the coven sleep, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As disgusting as I find the pile on by Jack Monroe and co, I did find some alarming tweets about DW’s alleged strange behaviour towards young female fans. Inviting to shows and the suggestion of sinister activities and NDAs
I agree that DW is creep, I have always thought so and I always believe victims.

However, in relation to the Jack tweets about his children's books, she has either a) pulled off the most serendipitously-timed rant in the history of rants

or (and more likely)

b) is abusing her position as someone who both aligns herself with media and celebrity types and thus knows the big goss that's about to come out, and simultaneously presents herself as an everywoman advocate for the little people who then trust her enough to DM her details of abuse they've faced. So in that sense, she's weaponising these intimate and life-altering interactions with survivors for her own gain and publicity.

Which, I'll be honest, I just see as another form of abuse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She's that busy trying to tweet out as much vitriol as possible that she probably hasn't had a chance to find out her mistake over Miss Tutelage LOL. I can't watch!
I actually thought she was tweeting so much to cover it up and hope it gets glossed over but I haven’t reached the end of the thread yet and a whole ten minutes has gone by so literally anything can could have happened since then 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am still laughing about her getting a dig in about Wallaims changing his name from Williams 😮!!! when according to a quick Google search her own Christian name is Melissa 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to work after failing to catch up from last night, and I’m 44 pages behind. Tell me she’s getting what she deserves for being so horrible. I did notice that when I tried to be helpful the other night that my tweet was the first thing I saw on here the next morning! It was for the cat, not for her. Don’t cast me out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My thoughts on why jack does this so late at night...
my ex was very abusive and one of his 'tactics' was keeping me awake most of or all night. Now I'm not saying that Jack is abusive but is it some form of control to keep getting responses late at night rather than doing it at a more sensible hour

Ps @heretoreaditall2019 I would prefer to talk about curtains than what's going on too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually thought she was tweeting so much to cover it up and hope it gets glossed over but I haven’t reached the end of the thread yet and a whole ten minutes has gone by so literally anything can could have happened since then 😬
That’s exactly what she’s doing. There are genuine things to be miffed about in his books but without context that’s true of everything. Like Willy Wonka. If you took snippets out of that then you could say Augustus Gloop is a glutton and gluttony is wonderful and promoting obesity......

Aaaaand here comes the oompa loompa song into my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.