Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of a cheap rate Toby Young, in my opinion.

By the way, I'm watching Rachel Khoo's latest series on dplay at the moment. Those recipes will all taste good and can be adapted easily with cheaper ingredients or leftovers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Picture the scene: DW has taken JM to court over her libellous tweets. The judge is aghast that, yet again, JM has deleted countless tweets. The prosecution decides to call up its next round of witnesses.

"Will the cabal of sad hausfraus please come to the witness stand? We hear you have hundreds, nay, thousands of screenshots."

Our moment to shine!
I think I've found my courtroom outfit.

And if it were only possible, I'd love this case to be heard by...

(seen here reviewing the latest Twitter chaos from JM)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Good evening hausfrauen! I have spent the last couple of days moving haus and feel knocked for six but I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. I caught up with last night's drama this morning - such a welcome, guilty escape from all the tasks at hand!

She is unbelievable. So reckless, so bitter, so relentlessly nasty. She actually scares me. I've nothing more to add - everything I feel has already been articulated here incredibly well by the coven XX
Ahh love it - how is the new home feeling? X

Reactions: 17
Pure speculation but I reckon she knew what was coming out about DW and knew that she was on safe ground. She saw the opportunity to turn a serious allegation of sleazy behaviour into her own personal crusade. Either way the glee isn't a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Imagine how exhausting it must be to be SB's dad, having to deal with this unhinged witch all the time. I genuinely pity him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In our own corner of the internet we chuckled away at Jack's laughable presenting 'skills' and dire recipes, how her bechamel sauce looked like horse jizz and she had an absolute meltdown at the meanness of trolls. Yet she launches an attack on someone alledging all manner of things then sits back saying 'it's only an opinion. I'm not being nasty it's an opinion'. Does she actually grasp the utter idiocy of this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Maybe DW has more Twitter mates than Monroe and they’ll start batting for him?

I don’t know about any DW murkiness but I’ve never seen his child in any tabloid so his Ex and him are doing something right, for that he deserves some acknowledgment.

Reactions: 24
Yes what is her motivation? The JO pile on had clear motivation that evoked some sympathy. I'm sure a lot of people have experienced someone else being 'all up in their niche' whether or not they were more experienced than you. This just seems to be along the lines of 'all attention is good attention'. I don't see how this will help her sell books. She's bleeping desperate to get her tits out seeing how often she mentions it. Just get your mate to take pap shots of you on a 'casually jogging on a beach' and leak them to the press hun, you'll be on the sidebar of shame in no time and if that's what you want good luck to ya.

It's been said before on this thread but she is actually the next Katie Hopkins and it's deliciously ironic.

gratuitous Sarah Paulson gif. Bloody love her.
Totally. Started off as a *sudden realisation* as she skimmed through her son's copy of DW latest book....then somehow she's threatening to out a list of sexual predators.. and then suddenly it's about a major publishing company being anti-trans? We're confused!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hope the move went well @PennyLoafer!

In our own corner of the internet we chuckled away at Jack's laughable presenting 'skills' and dire recipes, how her bechamel sauce looked like horse jizz and she had an absolute meltdown at the meanness of trolls. Yet she launches an attack on someone alledging all manner of things then sits back saying 'it's only an opinion. I'm not being nasty it's an opinion'. Does she actually grasp the utter idiocy of this?
She doesn’t grasp it at all! A classic can dish it out but can’t take it kind of person.

Reactions: 17
Still behind, not even halfway through previous thread 😱 But thoughts:

1. I’m no fan on Walliams. In many ways she’s not wrong. He uses the basest of stereotypes to create childish “humour” which - yes - always works with kids. The teachable part comes when most of the nasty characters and kids are clearly labelled as such, so in the Worlds Worst Children series all the kids are bleeping awful and the book is telling you “don’t be like that”.

2. However, in this age there does need to be more accountability for unconscious bias and that’s what these books create and reinforce. My kid is a reluctant reader but likes DW books so I buy them but we discuss the stereotypes. Leave a kid to read it on his own and they may well ingest the stereotypes and regurgitate them on the playground. Publishing and writers do need to be aware of this and have some type of culpability for it - but so do parents.

3. In fairness to Jack, if she didn’t buy them then I assume they’re library books or have been bday or Christmas presents from friends.

4.She is absolutely blackballing herself in the publishing industry with this. Make no mistake, emails will be flipping around at speed. The big 4 aren’t competitors, believe it or not. Publishing is a VERY friendly and cross platform industry. People move across it from company to company all the time. And MANY people are involved in the production of one book so she’s tarring upwards of 20 potentially different people per book. There will be people at her publisher who have worked at or with his publisher, and vice versa.

*pops cans and apple cores in the Mr Fusion to take the Delorean back to the old thread*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Noooo one brags like Jack Mon
Ignores their new cat like Jack Mon
no one's ego's insufferably big as Jack Mon's!

Well fire me up and call me Henry! I’ve just finished the last thread and there are 26 pages already in this one!! Never been so glad to not work Tuesdays...

Joking aside, I’m actually a little bit upset by this latest episode. When she tweeted about her list of abusers and to name someone and accuse them of something so awful in a throwaway tweet is just awful. Much love to @MancBee, I’m blown away again by your honesty. You should not feel ashamed. As others of said, it’s so hard when people say that and every fibre of you feels shameful. I think you’re awesome. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - your partner would be so proud of you.

@Switchstreetz you’ve traumatised me 😩 I love that JT song and now every time I hear it I’ll think of lap-dancing Kermit, then that will make me think of The Video...and I would not be “feline fine” after that (I’m so sorry)
1/. We may not know you, but we do all care about each other here. Much love to you ❤
2/. I can pretend to be sorry but the Kermit gif is just too good 😂 we need a full hausfrau remix of that song

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.