Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow down you horrible coven!

I was open mouthed at the craziness that happened last night.

Now open mouthed at the start of this thread with Jack seeming coming off rather well, even in the daily mail. This can't be happening! Surely there must be a budding journalist somewhere who will look into her? Here's hoping something pops up, back to page 3 I go.

Love coven! Jack, you are and never will be a supreme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Still a bleeping moon howler. Every day of the week. There’s not a bridge big enough for her to sit her arse under quite frankly. She’s nothing but a common or garden troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone been looking at the other posts on Walliams? Thread’s moving fast so sorry if posted!

Saw it, mentioned it - but, unpalatable as it may be if you take it in the tones it's being hinted as being in, 16/17/18 year olds in groups with assistants popping in throughout or 18 year olds messaging aren't illegal. Icky, but not illegal.

Reactions: 15
It’s looking like a few skeletons have been let out of DW’s wardrobe. Will very likely overshadow JM’s spat with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Odds are that it isn't writing a book for any major publishing house (as surely contracts have clauses about being bleeping loons that could prove to be too much of a financial risk?), filming with any production company, appearing on TV or doing anything other than twatting about on the internet.

Unless that's the cunning disguise and she's secretly waiting for the sign to deliver another meal to a Needy Blueticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s looking like a few skeletons have been let out of DW’s wardrobe. Will very likely overshadow JM’s spat with him.
She'll happily take the 'praise' for bringing him down. I'm a little confused as to what this was all about for her..calling out unacceptable children's literature? Character assassination on DW? Or her own alleged issues with a publishing company?

Reactions: 19
Well fire me up and call me Henry! I’ve just finished the last thread and there are 26 pages already in this one!! Never been so glad to not work Tuesdays...

Joking aside, I’m actually a little bit upset by this latest episode. When she tweeted about her list of abusers and to name someone and accuse them of something so awful in a throwaway tweet is just awful. Much love to @MancBee, I’m blown away again by your honesty. You should not feel ashamed. As others of said, it’s so hard when people say that and every fibre of you feels shameful. I think you’re awesome. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - your partner would be so proud of you.

@Harrybosch it’s not just the crime fighting that binds us partner!
I too was abused, mine was by a family member. I don’t know why I need to say this even though none of you know me, but it wasn’t my lovely dad. I reported him and didn’t get justice; insufficient evidence. In a way I’m glad there were no other victims but for ages I fixated on justice and couldn’t cope with not getting it. I had the same surname as my abuser until I got married.

I think that’s what annoyed me about Mightymouth too; if people have been abused and there are more than one victim, prosecution could be affected by things like tweeting it - the defence could say they wouldn’t get a fair trial because of stuff that has been on SM. But even if not for that, I think it was wholly wrong. Maybe the comedian has a lawyer too

For the first time, I’ve thought she’s maybe triggering me - I’ll be honest and say I didn’t think she could but she’s really wound me up today. I might just flounce off - and just so you know, if I’m telling you I’m going then I’ll be back. Within 3 hours probably. 😉

It’s funny we’re talking about class...where I’m from the only way we would bring that up is to say she has “nae class her” 😂

@Switchstreetz you’ve traumatised me 😩 I love that JT song and now every time I hear it I’ll think of lap-dancing Kermit, then that will make me think of The Video...and I would not be “feline fine” after that (I’m so sorry)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
duck off with your two honorary doctorates Jack.

I’ve got two post grads that I worked my arse off to get. I came from a single parent family and my mum sacrificed an awful lot to help me and my brother go to university.

Unlike you I don’t have a chip on my shoulder about renting. And you can duck off with your cat pics as well.

You’re a nasty troll and you should close your twitter account for good. Twitter would be a nicer place without you in it. That’s for sure.

duck your books and your awards as well. Go work on your personality. It needs maturing. Big time.

Your cat isn’t the issue. You are. Stop posting cute pics of her when you’ve fucked up. We see you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.