Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F26D0475-1BA0-4414-8648-DD2F370D0B27.jpeg

23k followers. Interesting that

1. this is a self-described TERF so trans activists and GCs are seeing through her

2. everyone reading this knew who it described.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
What chaos will she unleash today? How many groups will be simultaneously offend whilst live tweeting the funeral? Why isn’t she part of the official media team? And, perhaps most importantly of all, why hasn't she made a ceremonial pudding / pumble?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Aww, how disappointing, she's deleted the tweet about the Burnside poster impersonating an officer and there being laws about it. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Yeah she's cleaned up the more ridiculous replies. Maybe some sobering regrets there.

Here's an archive for the impersonating an officer one.

Here's some of the Rachel Doleszal thread which is also gone.
You absolute ledge for archiving these (and to all our archiving ninnies).

Still stunned the Tom Waits warbling and Hazza Tweets haven’t been culled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
i cant help but think that "block me, im out" is her housemate. I know he is probably not, but i cant stop thinking that he might be.
I think it’s the BFF who is the subject of her unrequited love. Not that it matters, but have we established their pronouns? There’s confusion on the threads referring them to he and she. Their following of Molly is noteworthy too. I think this is genuinely good egg.

Reactions: 22
Been said before and more articulately but this constant not remembering what she's previously revealed screams blackout to me
I honestly wonder sometimes if she has some sort of multiple personality disorder and genuinely has no idea what her alternate persona has been doing or saying. I’m not going to post a picture of House because I don’t want a mod to tell me off so just imagine a picture of House.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
If he was a veteran she should’ve tried to help him get home to the US surely? We don’t have ‘veterans’ here? Everyone one of her tweets takes me back to the ‘needs more 🐉 and 🦄’ time.
When of course she should have told him to go to Harp in Southend who help homeless people 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A thought occurs. Since rinsed hoopgate I'm seeing more and more people on Twitter openly laughing at what I will loosely term Jacks cooking skills. Yet it's striking that so few of the flying monkeys are able to name more than one vital poor saving recipe. It's almost as if no one is bleeping eating the slop.

View attachment 1589578
23k followers. Interesting that

1. this is a self-described TERF so trans activists and GCs are seeing through her

2. everyone reading this knew who it described.
Thinking Jack Monroe is an arse has the potential to end the culture wars. It's bringing everyone together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I honestly wonder sometimes if she has some sort of multiple personality disorder and genuinely has no idea what her alternate persona has been doing or saying. I’m not going to post a picture of House because I don’t want a mod to tell me off so just imagine a picture of House.
1663577596027.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am said squig, I was on the train on the way home from work, I live in Australia. I can only go back to 2019 on my patreon dashboard but have included screenshots taken just now. Also attached was the tier I was on. I went through my statements and added that and paypal up to get to the 600.
I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion, a bowl being held in her hands with some slop in and another couple of 'arty' pictures. I rejoined twitter to support AM, but have been lurking in here for ages.
Can we just give @Moxie_Mama their VIP badge right now?

Welcome and thank you so much for the receipts 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
It’s crazy she still hasn’t addressed the Patreon properly. How hard is it to apologise and send an email detailing what she will do to sort it out. All these people sending her money and no thanks, no communication, nothing. She knows she’ll lose a load of money through cancellations if she does, it’s the only answer - but her fans just can’t see it
She probably can't sort it out, it would cost her thousands. She's not going to admit to that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My mind was totally blown at her flat out denial of a partner yesterday. Between this and the DARVO it’s truly awful to watch.

A0CFAA73-E023-4695-A643-D5ADE362E5F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
I'm a Twitter thicko.... When she deletes tweets, does it SHOW that something has been deleted? Or does it just vanish, making it look like the people are arguing with themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.