Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found the ultimate investigator

1663575465237.jpeg

I'm watching Fingers Kerridge making roast potatoes on the Food Network. It brings to mind her miserable Christmas dinner.... The congealed waxy attempt that was both undercooked and burnt.

I wonder if she'll wake up and start a commentary on today's events
And you have just reminded me of my aneurysm. When did did the slow cooker dinner with no toasties and NO ONE MINDED

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The housemate is an odd one because, if that person is paying rent, it means she can't possibly be spending 93% of her wage on bills. It also makes her move onto the sofa very tricky logistically.

Reactions: 59
Plus Jack will just see it as Caroline's fault because she LEFT taking her hands with her. Poor smol pixie cannot possibly be held responsible for anything when there are others around who could be blamed instead.
It’s crazy she still hasn’t addressed the Patreon properly. How hard is it to apologise and send an email detailing what she will do to sort it out. All these people sending her money and no thanks, no communication, nothing. She knows she’ll lose a load of money through cancellations if she does, it’s the only answer - but her fans just can’t see it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Validly. The alleged housemate is a new character. He (definitely male person) was let into the house after living in his car. He provided lots of Lego figurines for decorating a bedroom. He's a fit, healthy labourer character who eats a lot. And he appeared out of nowhere and IT'S SO STRANGE
View attachment 1589494

View attachment 1589497View attachment 1589500
What the actual duck is all of this?!
I think it's the top tier trolling she mentioned recently (after the concert).

Reactions: 19
i cant help but think that "block me, im out" is her housemate. I know he is probably not, but i cant stop thinking that he might be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
You’re so right! I can’t wait until she regurgitates some half-understood thing she’s read on Twitter and claims she’s definitely not bisexual because that’s a transphobic term implying there are only two sexes. Twitter will just implode.
She's dangerously close to what (not a murderer) OJ was saying recently about same sex attraction and if those streams cross I think the twitter servers might have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
mentions of Tom Kerridge reminded me he has recently released a budget cook book. Another reason to be on Jacks tit list.
Apologies if already covered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up but has she been deleting from last night? I don’t know what but it just doesn’t look right. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 24
What the heck have I just read? She's absolutely demented.

Anyway, putting forth Miss Phryne Fisher for the 🇦🇺 crime squad. Her outfits are better than Jack's.
I've just found these murder mysteries on UKTV Play and they're really good when you just want something to veg in front of.

Mod edit: Please, let us move on from the detective chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
mentions of Tom Kerridge reminded me he has recently released a budget cook book. Another reason to be on Jacks tit list.
Apologies if already covered.
Fingers is just flaunting his criminality now. The police must act.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Been said before and more articulately but this constant not remembering what she's previously revealed screams blackout to me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.