Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she never embarrassed? I'd be blooming MORTIFiED if I had to go back to read a full day's worth of criiiinge which I myself had posted, and delete each message one by one. I would simply DIE OF SHAME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I am said squig, I was on the train on the way home from work, I live in Australia. I can only go back to 2019 on my patreon dashboard but have included screenshots taken just now. Also attached was the tier I was on. I went through my statements and added that and paypal up to get to the 600.
I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion, a bowl being held in her hands with some slop in and another couple of 'arty' pictures. I rejoined twitter to support AM, but have been lurking in here for ages.

Out of interest, why didn't you unsubscribe? Can't remember the tweet now, was it something your mum wanted to support or something like that?

Thank you for the receipts. Still not one example of a £1 subscriber...

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I am said squig, I was on the train on the way home from work, I live in Australia. I can only go back to 2019 on my patreon dashboard but have included screenshots taken just now. Also attached was the tier I was on. I went through my statements and added that and paypal up to get to the 600.
I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion, a bowl being held in her hands with some slop in and another couple of 'arty' pictures. I rejoined twitter to support AM, but have been lurking in here for ages.
Welcome. Please, I beg of you, show us a pic of the onion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Have you cancelled now?
I hope so.

I don't use patreon I would hope there's a way to report accounts through them?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That burger boy tweet- you would absolutely leg it if you'd popped round to check up on a needy friend and they tweeted out to their thousands of followers about falling in love with you. You'd absolutely flee for the hills. Which he seems to have wisely done.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
"I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion."

I am deceased! Is there any chance you could share this sh!t-house drawing of an onion with us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Is she never embarrassed? I'd be blooming MORTIFiED if I had to go back to read a full day's worth of criiiinge which I myself had posted, and delete each message one by one. I would simply DIE OF SHAME.

This is how most would feel but I suspect that JM will be more like this...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You'd absolutely flee for the hills. Which he seems to have wisely done.
He lasted until approximately 3am, when he made his excuses (uh, shift work, you know Jack, better get back, thanks for that, I'll, uh, text you later in the week) and LEFT.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The description of the housemate sounds like a 2022 Lady Chatterley's Lover fantasy and I'm not having it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Roll up roll up, place your bets!

will Jack be able to keep her trap shut for the whole funeral?

how many people will she offend?

will she be able to avoid sycophancy or will she go full actually-I-hate-them-allz?!

Accepting bets by paypalos now!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.