Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there I was in BILLS drinking a Bloody Mary which I took a photo of so I could name it Celery, West Sussex. Husband had a sip and said it tasted like spaghetti hoops (he has no knowledge of hoopgate).
I am truly haunted.
Why is it covered in ladybugs 🐞 😭

Has Jack got a job in Bills??

I just checked Brian's new profile picture and, reader, I am wheezing.

View attachment 1589642

Send inhaler-os.
I can’t stop looking at it. I think it’s the fore(five)head that kills me the most?
6EA51854-A578-438D-BC98-F21D209EC91A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
When you think she couldn't be more of a weapons grade tit than she already is, she goes for the triple..
I've been ringing my knickers out since Friday....send thongios

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hello and welcome to the daily Monroe Chaos forecast.

With a chaos seemingly vanishing over night after a flurry of deletions, there may be a chance of a Jack wising up moment and that will often bring calm along with it.
Coming in from the west though there is a front of focus being put squarely on royal funeral today, this may lead to Jack feeling less than central on proceedings. This, with the high pressure added on by Patreon Questions and PayPal Queries, may lead to a chaos of mid to high proportion. There may also be some low pressure coming in from the north from the republicans who saw Jack's Harry Worshipping and this will, no doubt, add to any chaos that may brew later in the afternoon.

As always, keep up with the days Chaos and future forecasts on Tattle.life or DeadBord App.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
If he was a veteran she should’ve tried to help him get home to the US surely? We don’t have ‘veterans’ here? Everyone one of her tweets takes me back to the ‘needs more 🐉 and 🦄’ time.
Maybe Jack thought he was a homeless veterinarian(all words are interchangeable) and he could have a look at Cooper and Content.

But seriously, even considering opening up your house to complete stranger with very likely complex health and addiction issues, when either a small boy or teenager lives there - especially if you have a history of substance abuse. WTAF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
i know it’s minor compared to other stuff but I would be pissed off if I invited someone round and said they could bring their dog but I didn’t want them on the sofa and they just laughed and let it happen…

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Many of us have done it, post a load of tit on social media while under the influence, wake up, and delete it all in a panic.

Except Jack's sober, so that can't be the reason why she's just done exactly that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Sorry @Pocahontas dear heart, it's a fair cop. I'll come quietly. X

ETA- that'll teach me to post from the past and ignore a mod warning. We have now closed applications for the elite Essex celebrity police squad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Official Numbers*

Screenshot 2022-09-19 at 10.21.05.png

*I can't say the word 'numbers' anymore without wanting to put 'Jenny' in front of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
What chaos will she unleash today? How many groups will be simultaneously offend whilst live tweeting the funeral? Why isn’t she part of the official media team? And, perhaps most importantly of all, why hasn't she made a ceremonial pudding / pumble?!
I eagerly await her take on the Jewish classic "ramen noodles" with a side of beef Wellington, decorated with a picture of the Queen mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Many of us have done it, post a load of tit on social media while under the influence, wake up, and delete it all in a panic.

Except Jack's sober, so that can't be the reason why she's just done exactly that.
I guess we'll never snow why she's like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

I was reminded of something she said in the Tortoise interview (the kilo of race is rice, transcript error)

1663579327273.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Roll up roll up, place your bets!

will Jack be able to keep her trap shut for the whole funeral?

how many people will she offend?

will she be able to avoid sycophancy or will she go full actually-I-hate-them-allz?!

Accepting bets by paypalos now!
She’s gonna definitely alienate her poverty fan base by fawning over the public funded state funeral. It must be EXHAUSTING having so many personalities and opinions that don’t coincide at all:

Poverty is bad, people can’t eat.

Oh look at Harry, true man of the people. I bet he’s never seen a £20 note.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.