Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moxie_Mama

Another squig is claiming to have given over £600 to Jack (but no receipts given so may be a complete fabrication). They claim they received 4 postcards, did any of the rewards go out? I was under the impression nothing was ever posted.

View attachment 1589413

View attachment 1589414
Receipts necessary but an interesting look at the current detractors.

Edit: worth mention, it is a very small account. 1 follower, joined in August, bit suspect.
I am said squig, I was on the train on the way home from work, I live in Australia. I can only go back to 2019 on my patreon dashboard but have included screenshots taken just now. Also attached was the tier I was on. I went through my statements and added that and paypal up to get to the 600.
I got a sh!t-house drawing of an onion, a bowl being held in her hands with some slop in and another couple of 'arty' pictures. I rejoined twitter to support AM, but have been lurking in here for ages.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 241

ScarlettOHaha

Lurker reporting for duty. I have checked the tweets of JM on and off for years, because reader, I knew her many moons ago on a lesbian/bisexual message board and she came to a meet-up once, aa I recall she was socially awkward and needy simultaneously.

The regulars on the messageboard realised very quickly that there was something a bit off with JM. Just like now, she veered from one grandiose story/lie to another expecting us all to swallow the verbal slop.

This was long before becoming a celebrity chef, but once she hit the headlines, we watched with amusement as she carried on telling enormous porkies rather than cooking them.
I found it both funny and a bit sad that she was going to eventually trip herself up, but other than the fraus here who’ve done a sterling job keeping tabs, the rest of the internet seem to be wilfully blind or ignorant to her BS.

I have two particular concerns, the first is her pretence at lesbianism, when we are currently in the most profound period of homophobia and lesbian erasure caused by trans ideology and misogyny. She should simply hoard the newest label of bisexual to add to her larder of isms, ologies and syndromes.

The second is her mental fitness to be around her child or even her dog. I’ve a couple of close friends who had to grow up with narcissist mothers and it does not end well for the offspring. It has a devastating impact on their mental health and sense of self.
If the father is truly a good man, I hope he’s got full custody.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 178

Lazarus

VIP Member
So there’s the housemate who’s very active that she’s feeding. He was living in his car but she’s allowed him to move in to the house she’s not allowed overnight visitors at, and that all must be true because her landlady lives across the road.

Then there’s the tantric sexer who pounded her for 6 solid hours; she deleted those tweets in case her mum seen them.

Then there’s the best friend who she’s softly, gently falling in love with.

Then there’s the teacher, the ceramicist and the doctor - all of whom were let down badly when Jack deleted Tinder. She was telling her followers to buy a hat after a lengthy conversation with the teacher.

There was Old Harold who by all accounts had a lucky escape as did his brother and parents. She wanted a mortgage with him; started following bridal dress and veil pages on Instagram and calling his parents her in-laws.

Worth keeping in mind this is in the space of a couple of months.

Then there’s the dog she got to cure her broken heart after Harold left.
And the cat who is all but ignored these days.

And not forgetting her son, the teenager who is not a teenager. Half his teachers follow Jack on Twitter. Her son reads her tweets and shows them to his friends.
He was promised a holiday with the proceeds of the daily standing order. That never materialised and Jack’s half a million followers have forgotten about it. I haven’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 139

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
To take my mind off the lack of roast spuds (monster!) I’ve been busy casting for the Canal Movie. How exciting!

84CD61BF-2479-49BC-BC2F-8F0D7FA1E0F5.jpeg

I think the two Frau characters will do us all justice. We can cast more but they won’t fit in my grid.

Go well.

(In order: Ray Winstone, Jameela Jamil, Mackenzie Crook, Alison Steadman, Kathy Burke, Rene Jean Page, Saint Dolly, H*mble, Bey).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Good Lord. The utter narcissism of this obscure cook.

THREAD TITLE! I'll repeat it in a few hours when we are probably at 1000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

jenny2603

VIP Member
Good morning, fellow computers!

Screenshot 2022-09-19 07.13.22.png

Screenshot 2022-09-19 07.13.36.png

Supporting Jack by asking her if she's shagging her cat is a unique approach, squig.

• Haha
Reactions: 125

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Jack became very confused about the difference between: a boot and a shoe; a prince and a not-royal; a lesbian who goes out with men; an actor vs a criminal impersonating an officer; bedtime and leaving her phone alone; what trolling actually is, oh, and whether she is in fact The Queen... and probably some others She totally owned the canal with egregious inappropriate comments. She retweeted herself. Then deleted selected tweets to make everything make even less sense. She posted some pictures proving she had Sunday dinner and has apparently spent a total of 90 minutes ever trying to train Content before laughing at him wrecking her Mum's sofa. It's been a busy day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Yep it’s me your friendly neighbourhood fun sponge.
Enough with the detectives now please (there is a mod note further up but now youse all are officially WARNED)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119