Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another new thread, three ninety-nine and we’re feeling fine 😎

Congratulations to @Veronicaaa for the thread title nomination, and to a squig for the very apt words. You each win an officer and a gentleman, ooh err!

Honourable mentions to @Brian Butterfield and @Valiofthedolls for their noms, unless I’ve got it wrong and you won!

In the last thread, Jack once again managed to offend many different corners of Twitter, and the world, mainly from perving over Prince Harry (not a Royal, who knew) at his grandmother‘s vigil.

Jack’s Twitter just now

1663542418508.gif

And what else? Sorry for being rubbish at this but it’s midnight and I can’t remember, send recappos! 🙏

For newcomers, please read the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

Please use the words thread title when nominating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Ooo you beat me to it..

I shall mark my.flopic to be yoinked and forgotten. 🤪

I'll add in my version of a recap though..

Recap:
We've had lots to get through on Sunday 19th.

Jack expressed thirst over a grieving prince.
She expressed ignorance of a princes racist history.. and declared the prince not racist as he's got a black wife.
She didn't know who Burnside is..
or how to reply to any questions still.
but she did invite more harassment, giving an excellent defense for any future targets of suing.

Are we getting hats? Will this thread last until the funeral?
I have a black baseball cap I could wear?
I could stick like a sprig of nettles in it to tart it up a bit I guess.. povvo formal wear ennit luv.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So she put her phone in another room 3 hours ago but was still tweeting 2 hours ago so she’s either got really long arms or then moved to a laptop to continue tweeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
We have also welcomed some new Fraus members of the celebrity squad. I’ll ask if they can do our court security and the door for the Thread 400 Soirée.

(for special reasons, I’ll require personal protection from Gene Hunt and Steve Arnott. BAGGSIED x)

E90CC9AA-26AD-47B9-A790-9819AF9C5A28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Jack became very confused about the difference between: a boot and a shoe; a prince and a not-royal; a lesbian who goes out with men; an actor vs a criminal impersonating an officer; bedtime and leaving her phone alone; what trolling actually is, oh, and whether she is in fact The Queen... and probably some others She totally owned the canal with egregious inappropriate comments. She retweeted herself. Then deleted selected tweets to make everything make even less sense. She posted some pictures proving she had Sunday dinner and has apparently spent a total of 90 minutes ever trying to train Content before laughing at him wrecking her Mum's sofa. It's been a busy day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
She lost about 400 followers.

Got some pushback from her comments club.

Still an undue amount of squigs defending her though.

AM got some horrible DMs and, unlike Jack, has the receipts to prove them.

• Wow
Reactions: 77
My favourite bit of today was the actors who play policemen in the BIll(which may or may not still be on television I do not know) are impersonating police officers and thats against the law. But saying you are so poor you are melting soap with an income unlikely to be under six figures, to solicit donations is not and anyone saying it is a troll trying to drive our Queen of the Tin Can to suicide with that awfully molly creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Ooo you beat me to it..

I shall mark my.flopic to be yoinked and forgotten. 🤪

I'll add in my version of a recap though..

Recap:
We've had lots to get through on Sunday 19th.

Jack expressed thirst over a grieving prince.
She expressed ignorance of a princes racist history.. and declared the prince not racist as he's got a black wife.
She didn't know who Burnside is..
or how to reply to any questions still.
but she did invite more harassment, giving an excellent defense for any future targets of suing.

I have a black baseball cap I could wear?
I could stick like a sprig of nettles in it to tart it up a bit I guess.. povvo formal wear ennit luv.
You are memory wizards @MoistenedGussets and @ForgettyBetty 🙏

How can so much have happened in less than one day?!

(we each made a new thread at the same time MG, chaotic high five!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She lost about 400 followers.

Got some pushback from her comments club.

Still an undue amount of squigs defending her though.

AM got some horrible DMs and, unlike Jack, has the receipts to prove them.
And Jack received a very brusque "I'm done" from someone whose opinion she seems to actually care about.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
My favourite bit of today was the actors who play policemen in the BIll(which may or may not still be on television I do not know) are impersonating police officers and thats against the law. But saying you are so poor you are melting soap with an income unlikely to be under six figures, to solicit donations is not and anyone saying it is a troll trying to drive our Queen of the Tin Can to suicide with that awfully molly creature.
FYI - no episodes of The Bill for about 20 years but I do believe re-runs are available on some channel somewhere.

And Jack received a very brusque "I'm done" from someone whose opinion she seems to actually care about.
Ooo yes! She told a squig that she had sent them a DM and they publicly replied they were done. I'd love to know what happened there!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Stupid question, I should be asleep, but have her DM’s always been open to her followers? Don’t know much about Twitter

Reactions: 16
Stupid question, I should be asleep, but have her DM’s always been open to her followers? Don’t know much about Twitter
They’re open to everyone, you don’t have to follow her.

So it’s even more remarkable that she has not produced any receipts for the ‘threats’ against her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She claims they are as political prisoners (I tit you not) and poor people DM her at all hours.

If any of this tit ever goes to court, I want Judge Romesh, Judge Judy, Judge Rinder, Judge Dredd and Rumpole of the Bailey presiding. Barristers can be Monty Python and Elle Woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.