Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should go to bed I have a funeral at 11am tomorrow. No not that one, and it’s 95 miles away. But I’m having a small gin and watching (it’s on in the background ) This Country. What a day. Has Jack finally gone to bed?
Love This Country! So so good. 👌
ETA - I also meant to say lots of love for tomorrow ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly I had to concentrate so hard on BCS. Every episode taken in isolation towards the end because I had no idea who was who. How she can watch and tweet is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
That's what differentiates between working class and the Jeremy Kyle watching Scroungers jack ain't like.. one has a eucalyptus tree, one doesn't..
Fellows... I have no eucalyptus tree..
Send Eucalyptusos
Ah, now I know what I've been missing all my life. If I bury a jar of Vicks in the front garden will it grow? Cos pov innit...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
this lil thread is from the squig who did the
"STOP TWEETING YOU ARE RUINING YOUR CAREER" tweet

apparently, they're being positive. everything's bleeping nuts i can't cope

20220918_231802.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Honestly I had to concentrate so hard on BCS. Every episode taken in isolation towards the end because I had no idea who was who. How she can watch and tweet is beyond me.
I have (thankfully mild) face blindness; every episode of everything is mysterious to me. Countdown to Jack claiming she has prosopagnosia to add to the rest of her factitious disorders in 3..2..1..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No way did she not know about Harry’s brush with racism in the past. Absolute lie, I’d bet my last quid on it. The quote tweets are good.
That second tweet in particular is a zinger. It hits the nail right on the head.

Reactions: 16
It’s only possible if he’s not on the birth certificate and/or doesn’t have any form of PR. If that’s true, then while she’s a tit for doing it, it’s as much on him as it is her (see also the apparent lack of formal custody agreement).

But I think it’s all bollocks.
He posted about it on his old SM, he was angry. Also Jack shared pics if a school project by her son and his surname was Monroe for that. It could be true.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ah, now I know what I've been missing all my life. If I bury a jar of Vicks in the front garden will it grow? Cos pov innit...
Haha, I tried checking poppy seeds all over the garden (the ones you put on bread). Was expecting Flanders fields but no, doesn’t work. Embarrassing, it sounds like the sort of stupidity Jack would recommend (to stay on topic)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.