Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, the professor in that adjacent conversation is a loud and powerful voice. Big trouble for anyone who pisses her off.

interesting that there‘s a significant amount of dissent against Jack right now from people who identify as queer / non binary, which undermines her standard claim that her enemies are transphobes
Hint please

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Must have just got back from helping her dig out the eucalyptus tree the landlord wanted trimmed. Because every working class poor has a eucalyptus tree in their grounds.
That's what differentiates between working class and the Jeremy Kyle watching Scroungers jack ain't like.. one has a eucalyptus tree, one doesn't..
Fellows... I have no eucalyptus tree..
Send Eucalyptusos

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's talking complete cack. I'm her age (actually a bit younger, so I'd have more of an excuse to not know), and was living in a different country 🔺 when that story broke, and I am still very, very much aware of it. Even if I gave her the benefit of the doubt (which I SHAN'T) and this was the first she'd heard of it, she hasn't deleted the tweet, because those sweet likes are worth so much more than a little sniff of hpumble pie about the whole thing. bleep.
I remember when it broke it was a HUGE Deal.

I'm adding Burnside to my fantasy Essex Police Celebrity Squad line up. I'll probably bring in Tosh Lines to keep him company.
Is there, perhaps after he dropped the others off at the pub is next stop was essex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
...and all the while I have breath in my body, will never recommend her to front any 3rd sector campaigns...and

Can I bring snacks? And my court outfit?
Absolutely bring snackios. 😆 You’re not Jack so I can trust you with this mission. I’m undecided on my court outfit as I have now ruined several jumpers (all puddle found) in my quest to lengthen them for use as a new Oliver Bonas dress using only safety pins. If I can’t work that out I’m thinking of using my grannie’s horrendously insipid 1980’s Laura Ashley remnants to knock us all up matching dungarees like the Von Trapps? Now duck off ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm adding Burnside to my fantasy Essex Police Celebrity Squad line up. I'll probably bring in Tosh Lines to keep him company.
Sgt Ackland will report for duty in a mo with a thoughtful expression. It's Sgt Cryer's day orf.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Phew, what a grunk. It was only a single evening's worth and I feel like I have MUCH to process before the next episode unfolds in the Bootstrapverse.

It's made me think: I've been posting here for 16 days and I feel like I've lived 16 years worth of chaos in that time. I salute all the ninnies who came before me, particularly those who have had to deal with this undying tit storm since the beginning. You have all done a really big brave. Now duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hint please
hope this isn’t crossing any forum boundaries. The conversation seems to clearly reference Jack and has been retweeted I think by the blue ticks above - so I’m considering it adjacent/overlapping.

second squig below is an influential professor
D3AC59A8-6AA9-4132-9139-AAF07FC8AF79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I remember when it broke it was a HUGE Deal.

Is there, perhaps after he dropped the others off at the pub is next stop was essex!
Gene is already on the squad. I have appointed Detective Inspector Viv Deering from No Offence to lead the squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Leaping right ahead to ask where the confused emoji is, because I swear by God and Sonny Jayzus I do not know what this squig means. I think I feel insulted for Scottish Highlanders?
It’s ok, he’s the Mel Gibson version x

(I’m adding Steve Arnott to celeb squad. He can do his real Scottish accent)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.