Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand that's another evening spent entirely on Tattle. I remember when I used to wear ironed clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 106
hope this isn’t crossing any forum boundaries. The conversation seems to clearly reference Jack and has been retweeted I think by the blue ticks above - so I’m considering it adjacent/overlapping.

second squig below is an influential professor View attachment 1588870
So the first one is someone I blocked because of their Monroe love. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
OMG as the younger ones might say.
Yep, just looked at that & that individual has a past history of being really supportive of Jack. Is hilarious if you search their interactions as Jack has deleted so much it’s usually just them but that’s at least two former supporters tonight (maybe three)-undoubtedly there will be many more we don’t know about,
The ‘look at my cute dog’ cover ups aren’t working Jack. Stop grifting. This isn’t going away.

Reactions: 39
Leaping right ahead to ask where the confused emoji is, because I swear by God and Sonny Jayzus I do not know what this squig means. I think I feel insulted for Scottish Highlanders?
I think it's supposed to refer to the fact that a lot of Americans in Appalachia can trace their roots back to Scotland.

Mega embarrassing either way though. A kilt and a claymore? Get tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I should go to bed I have a funeral at 11am tomorrow. No not that one, and it’s 95 miles away. But I’m having a small gin and watching (it’s on in the background ) This Country. What a day. Has Jack finally gone to bed?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can a just throw in Lady Doctor Detective Maggie Forbes for a Gentle Touch to our Celeb Squad detectives 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the burnside thing has been the absolute icing on the pumble after all of today's chaos 👩‍🍳💋

i still can't get over the fact she applied her new fave black and white filter over the pic of harry! utterly baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.