Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12CA56CD-95A5-442E-8FC9-6BB017A28989.jpeg
AF6AA789-414B-4AF2-AB22-4632C97D850A.jpeg

Inspired by Singer Jack, I made this.

I waive all rights to this, Jack, so feel free to make ‘art postcards’ out of it to give your patrons a reward for the first time in two bleeping years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What about her mums cats? Her mum loves her cats! I hope they're ok
What an awkward meal that must have been. Big Dave sitting there still stunned after being the centre of a Twitter storm instigated by Jack, Content rampaging around, Jack snip snapping at everyone, Mum sobbing, younger siblings suddenly remembering they're eating "at a mates".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Grunking but dropping in to say - I miss Coops mate being deployed. Chaoses aren’t what they used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She nuzzled her ex-OH’s brother at Easter when she thought it was them. She described that same ex-OH as 6ft tall with a big car. The balance of probabilities suggests she isn’t mistaking a 6ft female for her brother.

ETA:
When OH dumped her, they told her she really needed to see a doctor. Jack then tweets this with a ‘boys in scrubs get to jump the queue’…
When OH dumped her she also tweeted about men and women breaking her heart in equal measure.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1588799

Guess she’s seen my earlier post, then?! That’s just Laurie on a sofa, Jack. You’re so full of tit.
no she really did go for a roast dinner, she took a pic of it
thats her dad’s hand and his spenny watch, I mean what does she have to do to make you believe her, cut off his hand and send it to you? And you’d still be calling her a liar

1663535397195.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yup. She's turning into one of those. The yucky types everyone knows about and can't be trusted. I don't think she's ever been on the lesbian scene.
I know for a fact Jack Monroe was on the lesbian scene back in the day.
And was just as vile back then, with her narc personality and targeting rich lesbians!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
What an awkward meal that must have been. Big Dave sitting there still stunned after being the centre of a Twitter storm instigated by Jack, Content rampaging around, Jack snip snapping at everyone, Mum sobbing, younger siblings suddenly remembering they're eating "at a mates".
I hope he was wearing his medals.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just joined in the aftermath of Harry, Burger Boy, death threats, can't even remember what else happened today, already dizzy. Are the dramas to get followers or to distract from Patreon? Thinking both but perhaps being naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.