Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no she really did go for a roast dinner, she took a pic of it
thats her dad’s hand and his spenny watch, I mean what does she have to do to make you believe her, cut off his hand and send it to you? And you’d still be calling her a liar

View attachment 1588816
This must have been taken on Christmas Day, you can make out the sun glinting off his brooches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If the blue tick is who I think then I think he has a long history of being a fan of hers, also can’t take criticism and I think the recent blue tick has emboldened him to pick which way the wind blows.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Everything about her says pre-school child:. Arguing with everyone about nothing, and getting back up when she should be in bed.

No Peppa Pig for YOU tomorrow, young lady!!
Fair play, finally someone that’ll just bleeping say it.

View attachment 1588811View attachment 1588812
Another two non-blue tick accounts with almost 100K followers between them also joined in on adjacent convos. Oopsy, Jack. Quick, bung them
a postcard.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
And you’re all coming with me dear heart!
Can I bring snacks? And my court outfit?
Edit to add: oops sorry about the minor chaos. Was meant to quote about not recommending our fave smol pixie for charity campaigns, but she's appearing to cancel herself out anyhow x...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another two non-blue tick accounts with almost 100K followers between them also joined in on adjacent convos. Oopsy, Jack. Quick, bung them
a postcard.
yeah, the professor in that adjacent conversation is a loud and powerful voice. Big trouble for anyone who pisses her off.

interesting that there‘s a significant amount of dissent against Jack right now from people who identify as queer / non binary, which undermines her standard claim that her enemies are transphobes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were part of the celebrity twitter squad here to address my numerous reports..."

Screenshot_20220918_221853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah. This is an old photo.

She’s pathologically incapable of telling the truth.
That said, I can believe she didn’t know all that tit about Harry. She has no interest in anything that doesn’t impact her directly.
She's talking complete cack. I'm her age (actually a bit younger, so I'd have more of an excuse to not know), and was living in a different country 🔺 when that story broke, and I am still very, very much aware of it. Even if I gave her the benefit of the doubt (which I SHAN'T) and this was the first she'd heard of it, she hasn't deleted the tweet, because those sweet likes are worth so much more than a little sniff of hpumble pie about the whole thing. bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I am very new to this, and feel very sad that I have come to this modern British novella late in the seasons. I will be sad when it ends and think someone should start a hashtag demanding Daily Kitchen be commissioned so it never ever ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.