Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
0A7DCDAF-DFE5-40CD-8764-B8F53CA0B7D0.jpeg

THEN STOP bleeping TELLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ABOUT THOSE THINGS IN MINUTE DETAIL YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL

(and actually, in terms of your cock drawer referred to earlier, you talked about that to a national publication, so you actually potentially told millions of people about it)

duck me, does she have any idea how much of a complete bleeping idiot she looks when she posts all about her Dad or her ‘sex life’ 🤢 in great detail to score what she sees as some sort of bizarre ‘Twitter/Tattle Spite-Points’ and then tells everyone it’s not their business?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Bonus point for anyone who can find recent evidence of Monroe using her platform to raise awareness of others.

Screenshot_20220918_194852.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Bonus point for anyone who can find recent evidence of Monroe using her platform to raise awareness of others.

View attachment 1588325
Colgate man several months ago. Apparently, he was so desperate he was eating toothpaste for dinner. He told Jack that and asked her to tweet it to a load of strangers (presumably because that would solve all his problems) 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Years from now if my kids ask me if I remember the funeral of the longest reigning monarch in history I'm going to have to tell them no, dear hearts, I was too busy laughing at a grifter online. Behold, mother's Tattle history children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Borbora will be watching this go down with a gin in one hand and her phone in her other as the WhatsApp group, consisting of the many people who Jack has had the last laugh at, explodes.
This image and often only reading the name 'Borbora' has finished me for today.
Thankspaceyou and to all the other sad ninny hausfrauen of this comedy canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
LOL like she would ever be offered. And like she wouldn't jump at the chance.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.57.49.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I was just thinking the same as @kirkvanhouten, the chaoses are just blending into each other now. It's been nonstop since HH2.
Flailing around trying to find a diversion.
Burger LaBill didn't last more than 2 meetings (meatings, fnarr).
The talking head jobs are just puff pieces not really saying anything of use or substance.
There's a poor squig who's trying to offer genuine advice and I've just seen them called scum by a vicious FM.
Jack retweeting her most triggering stuff just to provoke reactions. She really doesn't seem well at all and I take no pleasure or glee in this, despite what she's desperate to think.
I've actually found myself feeling sorry for her, where are her friends and family? If I saw a friend behaving in this unhinged way I'd be knocking on their door until they answered and making them step away from SM for at least one evening of real life conversation to get things in perspective.
To be honest. I am actually shocked if the police are monitoring her sm page, because one of their requests is not to engage with the "bullies"
She actually goes as far as to ' bully' herself . The police frown on this as your actually becoming part of the problem.

If i were the police i would remove her devices and ask a family member to keep them as a welfare precaution. I am not sure how that would work legally but i would be seriously working towards that. She is unwell and needs help!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.