Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god I made the mistake of checking out her twitter before bed and what the actual duck. No particular fondness for the military?!?!!
Wasn't that half the basis for her success in the KH defamation case?
Good lord I hope someone dobs her in to Big Dave.
I was going to say exactly the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jack either actually commit to pretending you arent a royalist or admit that you clearly love the RF because it makes no bleeping sense to fangirl and then post disclaimers

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Good god I made the mistake of checking out her twitter before bed and what the actual duck. No particular fondness for the military?!?!!
Wasn't that half the basis for her success in the KH defamation case?
Good lord I hope someone dobs her in to Big Dave.
Yes indeed, being from a military family made the KH remarks particularly upsetting as I understand it.
"I have NEVER ‘scrawled on a memorial’. Brother in the RAF. Dad was a Para in the Falklands. You’re a piece of tit.”

Curiously, in the Guardian article with that in https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...wins-twitter-libel-case-against-katie-hopkins , there was also mention of "six ringbinders full of hateful poisonous messages". She likes her folders to come in sixes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Jack comes up with this hot take almost a day after the whole internet said the same thing re the couple meeting in ‘the queue’ Richard Curtis was trending YESTERDAY!

“That faint scratching sound you can hear in the distance is Richard Curtis sharpening his pencils for the blockbuster movie #TheQueue #MourningGlory”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve realised that the biggest divide between Jack’s supporters and critics isn’t political, isn’t cultural, isn’t based on identity; it’s entirely predicated on having experience of bullshitters.
There is no-one, even amongst Jack’s ardent supporters, saying “I’ve known grifters and Jack ain’t one”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Honorable mention to the Frau who followed the baked bean cooking instructions for "mumma Jack's best EVER chili" - rinse, boil for ten minutes then simmer, for no reason at all except to make something with the texture of wallpaper paste :sick: hope you're doing ok pal, nobody needed to see that x
in positive news that sad experiment prompted me to have this for lunch. There
is really no reason to mess with baked beans

1663510956573.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry if this lands somewhere inappropriate but I highly recommend The Dropout on Disney plus. Parallels between JM and Elizabeth Holmes are interesting.

Reactions: 36
I was going to say exactly the same thing!
Went to court because she's proud to come from a military family and would never vandalise a war memorial. Wins, pockets the loot. Next up, boasts about physically attacking a serving RAF officer and claims not to care for the military.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.